Join us for the 4th annual Wyoming Pink Ribbon Run in Casper and Cheyenne. The Casper Run will be Saturday, August 3, 2019 at Crossroads Park. The Cheyenne Run will be Saturday, August 10, 2019 at the Cheyenne Capitol Complex. Both locations will have a timed 5k route and also a 1 mile option. Walkers are welcome on both routes. No dogs or bikes, please.
Are you a breast cancer survivor? Register for FREE thanks to generous sponsors. You are also invited to the survivor celebration. Bring your friends and family and celebrate your strength.
Not able to participate on the Run dates? We don’t want anyone to miss out on the fun! Register as a virtual participate, then gather a group of your favorite people and organize any kind of Pink Event in support of the Wyoming Breast Cancer Initiative. Whether it’s a group of two or twenty use this opportunity to have fun and support. Your registration even gets you an event shirt for you to proudly wear as you support an amazing cause.
Don't want to register online, please feel free to stop by Foot of the Rockies in Cheyenne.
Casper- Friday, August 2nd at Eastside WAC
Cheyenne- Thursday, August 1st - Friday, August 9th at Foot of the Rockies (by Target)
Can’t make it then? Don’t worry we will have your packet available the morning of the Run. We cannot guarantee shirt size after August 1st.
- 1 TEAM VICKY! $1,376.00 raised
- 2 Carisastrong $305.00 raised
- 3 Rockstar Suzy $292.50 raised
- 4 Heine Girls $26.25 raised
- 5 17'-18' Leadership Cheyenne $0.00 raised
- 6 Willmarth Warriors $0.00 raised
- 7 Treasured Chests $0.00 raised
- 8 Judy’s Jug Band $0.00 raised
- 9 Candy's Angels $0.00 raised
- 10 Team Julie McKay $0.00 raised
Our Newest Participants
- JW Jack Willmarth $0.00 raised
- TN Tara Nelson $0.00 raised
- SJ Star Jones $0.00 raised
- KW Kelly Willmarth $0.00 raised
- TD Tonya Dove $10.00 raised
- DM Deacon Maggard $0.00 raised
- SM Suzy Meisner $0.00 raised
- SM Stephanie Meisner $0.00 raised
- MT Mary Throne $0.00 raised
- TO Trista Ostrom $0.00 raised
WBCI is a volunteer-led nonprofit organization that aims to increase breast cancer awareness and prevention by raising funds granted into local programs in Wyoming with an emphasis on increasing breast health education, financially assisting breast cancer screenings, facilitating patient navigation, and promoting survivor services. Through fundraising efforts across the state, proceeds remain in Wyoming to grant into eligible programs. In the past three years, the WBCI has granted over $300,000 and granted into 41 programs in all Wyoming counties.