NuPath Headquarters 147 New Boston Street, Woburn, MA (11am - 2pm)
Eight Years Walking!
The time has come once again to unite and celebrate the community as we Walk the Walk to raise awareness and continue supporting the journey of adults living with Autism and developmental disabilities. Last year, we broke new records raising over $130,000 and this year our goal is to bust the $150K mark... and we'll do it with your support!
Again in 2018, we have a very nice route to enjoy, a one mile stroll that will begin and end from our beautiful Woburn, MA headquaters. The lead up to the event and fundraising potential is HUGE, and the event itself is fun for the entire family.
This is a prime opportunity to participate whether it’s walking yourself or via fundraising through joining an existing team or even start your own team! Collaborate with others who already are fervent supporters of this event, as all Walk the Walk proceeds help make life's journey happier, healthier and more fulfilling for people living with disabilities.
For 50 years, our community support has helped thousands of people lead enriched lives and achieve their dreams to be more connected with their communities. With your support, these adults can continue to chase their dreams.
As an added bonus, all registrants will receive a free “Walk the Walk” t-shirt! Invite your family and friends to walk, support the cause and share in the fun!
- 1 Bryan Ellsworth $3,515.00 raised
- 2 Betsy Bollier $3,035.00 raised
- 3 Scott Hagan $2,900.00 raised
- 4 Diann Sespico $2,865.00 raised
- 5 Elder Soares $2,365.00 raised
- 1 New Boston Strong $15,052.70 raised
- 2 Residential COLLABORATORS $10,385.00 raised
- 3 Board of Believers $9,505.00 raised
- 4 Team Gray Beard $3,106.56 raised
- 5 The Fast and Furious Martin Center $2,296.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity