My Personal Fundraising Page
Thanks for taking the time to visit my fundraising page.
I am raising money for the YWCA Metro Vancouver by taking part in the Y-Dance-A-Thon on February 3rd. The COVID-19 pandemic has disproportionately affected women. For many, just putting food on the table is hard. All money raised will be spent on providing essential services for women, youth and children in Metro Vancouver.
To give you an idea of how far your money can go:
- A $20 donation could go towards the food security work of the YWCA.
- A $50 donation could help fund the support work of the YWCA for single mothers.
- A $75 donation could go towards childhood literacy programs, Indigenous traditions and other YWCA work that helps build family bonds.
- A $100 donation could help fund after school and leadership programs for youth.
- A $150 donation could support the safety and housing work of the YWCA, ensuring we can provide safe and affordable accommodation for families.
- A $250 donation could help fund the mentorship work of the YWCA for young women in grade 11 or 12.
Donating is simple and secure. Once you donate, your money will be sent directly to the YWCA and you will receive a tax receipt. Thank-you so much for your support.
This user hasn't earned any badges yet.