We invite you to join us as we "Take A Step to Prevent Suicide" from the safety of our own homes! This year's Walk Season looks different, but our goal remains the same:
MOST MILES WALKED TEAM AWARD
Walk participants are encouraged to get out, walk, and spread awareness through our Virtual Walk from March 13th - March 28th. Download the Individual Walk Tracker Form and start logging your miles. Team Award will be determined by the average number of miles walked per team. All Individual Walk Tracker Forms must be turned into Team Captain on Sunday, March 28th by 9:00 pm. Team Captains must submit Team Tracker Form to Heather Cram (email@example.com) by 5:00 pm on Monday, March 29th.
Virtual Memorial Sign - $20.00
Purchase a virtual memorial sign honoring your loved one lost to suicide to be displayed during the Opening Ceremony and on our Virtual Memorial Wall.
*To receive T-Shirt prior to March 13th spinsorship/donations must be received by Feb. 26th All other T-shirts will be mailed on March 30th.
- 1 Tiffany Dozier $11,621.00 raised
- 2 Annette Craig $2,151.00 raised
- 3 Beverly Hursh $1,300.00 raised
- 4 Debbie Grayston $1,075.00 raised
- 5 Julie Emery $895.00 raised
- 1 Montana Madeline $11,681.00 raised
- 2 Team Chris and Erin $3,925.00 raised
- 3 Friends & Family With Hope $2,601.00 raised
- 4 Jawn-a-thon Walkers $1,300.00 raised
- 5 Team Llewynn $1,125.00 raised