Orange Lutheran High School
2222 Santiago Blvd, Orange, CA 92867
Walk-Up Registration, Team Pictures and Check-In start at 7:30am
Virtual & In-Person Memorial "Step With Hope" Sign - $25.00
Purchase a memorial sign honoring your loved one, lost to suicide, to be displayed on the Walk route and on our Virtual Memorial Wall.
Earn 1 (one) raffle ticket for our General Raffle with every $50.00 raised in sponsorship/donations, online or turned in by check-in on walk day. For every $250.00 raised, earn a raffle ticket for a chance to win an electric bike from Pedego. Virtual fundraisers will be entered into our Virtual Raffle and the prizes will be mailed after the event.
* If you are joining us in person, you will receive your T-Shirt when you check in based on donations received by February 24, 2023. If you are a Virtual Walker, your T-Shirt will be mailed to you after the event.
**Raffle Prizes will be distributed immediately following the completion of the Walk. In-person walkers will receive prizes onsite, while virtual walkers will receive their prizes by mail.
The more we can educate both young people and adults and keep the lines of communication open the more we can prevent something like this from happening again.” - Todd Marchant
On November 12, 2010, we, The Marchant Family, received the heartbreaking news that a close family friend, Daron Richardson, age 14, daughter of NHL Ottawa Senators Assistant Coach, Luke Richardson, and Stephanie Richardson had died by suicide. Having so many unanswered questions and wanting to know how we could help, the answer came one morning in January. Stephanie sent a text and the words were few, “Please raise awareness, I need you to get the word out, that’s how you can help.”
Since that very text, Caroline and I have been dedicated to suicide prevention and mental health awareness. We are happy to continue to support With Hope, the Amber Craig Memorial Foundation’s efforts to prevent suicide.
- 1 Kim Brown $15,425.00 raised
- 2 Tiffany Dozier $4,750.00 raised
- 3 Ken Schemmer $2,500.00 raised
- 4 Deborah Grayston $2,325.00 raised
- 5 Steve Craig $2,300.00 raised
- 1 Team Werner $18,010.00 raised
- 2 Montana Madeline $4,950.00 raised
- 3 Team Chris and Erin $3,970.00 raised
- 4 Friends With Hope $2,500.00 raised
- 5 Team E-Liz $2,422.00 raised