- 1 Carlie Boese $550.00 raised
- 2 Bob White $150.00 raised
- 3 Landy Randolph $100.00 raised
- 4 Erin Randolph $100.00 raised
- 5 Cody Reynolds $100.00 raised
- 1 Half Hustle $600.00 raised
- 2 Plane Crazy $300.00 raised
- 3 CrossFit Rekkrs $170.00 raised
- 4 Bank of Travelers Rest $150.00 raised
- 5 EP+Co $100.00 raised
Ladies and gentleman fasten your seat belts and return your tray tables to their upright position, because we’re ready to take off!
The Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolina’s Red Shoe Society is pleased to announce its second annual Plane Pull at the Runway Cafe and the Greenville Downtown Airport on April 7, 2018 from 10 am to 2pm!
Teams consisting 4 individuals will be competing to pull a plane (N1249P is a Cessna Citation II) with the proceeds collected benefiting the Ronald McDonald House in Greenville, SC. There will be a cash prize for the winning team of each division and prizes for the team that raises the most funds for the House.
Bring your families and friends to this unique event! There will be a DJ, refreshments, and access to the Runway Café & Runway Children’s Park.
For more information on the Red Shoe Society and/or the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolinas, please visit us at www.rmhc-carolinas.org.
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Landy Randolph $100.00 raised
- Veronica Rodriguez-Rivera $50.00 raised
- Jamie Roberson $20.00 raised
- Aaron Collins $50.00 raised
- Heather Collins $50.00 raised
- Erin Randolph $100.00 raised
- Cody Reynolds $100.00 raised
- Teagan Hance $0.00 raised
- Caroline Smith $0.00 raised
- Vanessa Koechli $100.00 raised