Help us reach our goal!
of your goal reached
2023 Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson Leaderboard
- 1 Timothy Carrig $56,601.25 raised
- 2 Bret Warren $10,582.32 raised
- 3 Raegan McGowan $9,633.25 raised
- 4 Niall Hardiman $8,601.25 raised
- 5 Colleen Schaefers $8,300.30 raised
- 6 Mike Jamieson $5,680.00 raised
- 7 Kevin Magnuson $5,257.50 raised
- 8 Heather Bailey $5,232.00 raised
- 9 Hank Hughes $5,227.25 raised
- 10 Joseph Nee $5,192.00 raised
- 1 Eileen In $104,256.10 raised
- 2 Kidds Krue $101,705.99 raised
- 3 Old National Bank $95,946.00 raised
- 4 Taylor's Green Team $53,716.31 raised
- 5 Team Dan Fahey $46,465.37 raised
- 6 Lasallian Youth at St. Pat's and Res High Schools with the Nee Family $37,876.25 raised
- 7 Marty and Reese's Warriors $35,236.24 raised
- 8 Team Deloitte $30,029.45 raised
- 9 Team Young, Wild and Freeze $29,053.82 raised
- 10 White & Case $24,767.30 raised
1 The Busking Family $50,000.00
2 Old National Bank $50,000.00
3 Laborers' District Council Charitable Foundation $15,000.00
4 White & Case LLP $10,000.00
5 Anonymous $10,000.00
6 Patricia Busking $5,250.00
7 Sterling Bay $5,000.00
8 Schneider National Foundation, Inc $5,000.00
9 Henkels & McCoy, Inc. $5,000.00
10 Ozinga $5,000.00
Join us for the 23rd Annual Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson
The Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson is back at North Avenue Beach on Sunday, March 5, 2023. Join us for great fun for a great cause!
This iconic winter tradition is historically the largest and most well-known plunge event, gathering nearly 4,000 participants, plus friends, families and celebrities to support thousands of Chicago’s athletes with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
All funds raised will support Special Olympics Chicago/Special Children’s Charities programs that provide athletic and life-enriching programs for thousands of athletes of all ages in all 77 Chicago neighborhoods.
Because of your participation, people with intellectual disabilities have the opportunity to discover new strengths, abilities, and accomplishments.
The Plunge is a great challenge to undertake as an individual, or as a team with friends, family, or co-workers. Corporate teams are an integral part of the event and provide the ultimate team-building exercise. We provide the support you need to make your plunge a great success!
Can’t join us in person? Register for our virtual option and participate from anywhere in the world!
Interested in having your company be a partner for the 2023 Chicago Polar Plunge? For sponsorship opportunities please email Ann Hartnett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any other questions, please email email@example.com.
ARCO Business Services, Inc. donated $947.50 to ARCO Bears
ARCO Business Services, Inc. donated $410.00 to ARCO Bears
Chicago Ice Men has earned the Team : Fundraising Achieved Badge
Randall Bronge donated $1,260.00 to William Mather
Malka Frazin has earned the Team Fundraising Leader Badge
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Raven Chant $0.00 raised
- Izabil juliano $0.00 raised
- Matt Leonard $200.00 raised
- Douglas Petrovitch $200.00 raised
- Mike Kenny $0.00 raised
- Viviana Rivera
- Jill Skokal
- Maria Loera
- Victoria Rivera $0.00 raised
- Gilberto Perez $0.00 raised