Help us reach our goal!
2023 Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson Leaderboard
- 1 Mary Ciconte $613.75 raised
- 2 Suzanne Martin $500.00 raised
- 3 Michael Garland $460.00 raised
- 4 Evan Lacy $446.25 raised
- 5 Daniel Namoff $300.00 raised
- 6 Bill Zofkie $299.50 raised
- 7 Ryan Lee $281.75 raised
- 8 David Schlieben $250.00 raised
- 9 Don Wirth $232.50 raised
- 10 Vincent LoVerde $210.00 raised
- 1 Eileen In $2,373.75 raised
- 2 Taylor's Green Team $1,243.25 raised
- 3 Broadview Firefighters and Loyola Hospital ER Nurses $744.25 raised
- 4 Krav Maga Force Chicago $546.00 raised
- 5 Team Deloitte $352.50 raised
- 6 Marty and Reese's Warriors $256.25 raised
- 7 Shabbona Sharks $105.00 raised
- 8 Camp Green Lake $100.00 raised
- 9 MOC Crew $52.50 raised
- 10 Slay Squad $52.50 raised
Join us for the 23rd Annual Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson
The Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson is back at North Avenue Beach on Sunday, March 5, 2023. Join us for great fun for a great cause!
This iconic winter tradition is historically the largest and most well-known plunge event, gathering nearly 4,000 participants, plus friends, families and celebrities to support thousands of Chicago’s athletes with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
All funds raised will support Special Olympics Chicago/Special Children’s Charities programs that provide athletic and life-enriching programs for thousands of athletes of all ages in all 77 Chicago neighborhoods.
Because of your participation, people with intellectual disabilities have the opportunity to discover new strengths, abilities, and accomplishments.
The Plunge is a great challenge to undertake as an individual, or as a team with friends, family, or co-workers. Corporate teams are an integral part of the event and provide the ultimate team-building exercise. We provide the support you need to make your plunge a great success!
Can’t join us in person? Register for our virtual option and participate from anywhere in the world!
Interested in having your company be a partner for the 2023 Chicago Polar Plunge? For sponsorship opportunities please email Ann Hartnett at email@example.com.
For any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Newest Participants
- Jacqueline Spiller $0.00 raised
- Corey Ratnowsky $0.00 raised
- Gene Lillie $0.00 raised
- Elena Mulligan $52.50 raised
- Shawn Murnane $0.00 raised
- Ian Jefferson $0.00 raised
- Brittany Dawkins $0.00 raised
- Mary Kate Paetow-Fanning $0.00 raised
- Connolly Rizley $0.00 raised
- Deanna Price $0.00 raised