Help us reach our goal!
2023 Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson Leaderboard
- 1 Bret Warren $5,898.75 raised
- 2 Scott Hauser $2,205.00 raised
- 3 Dana Velasco $2,200.00 raised
- 4 James Lanucha $1,880.00 raised
- 5 Renee Shepherd-Owens $1,854.00 raised
- 6 Clancy & Ice-sociates $1,697.50 raised
- 7 Colleen Schaefers $1,660.00 raised
- 8 Jeanine Kozlowski $1,533.75 raised
- 9 Kaylee (Garlick) Ramirez $1,451.25 raised
- 10 Maura Black $1,375.00 raised
- 1 Eileen In $22,874.00 raised
- 2 Taylor's Green Team $10,202.07 raised
- 3 Kidds Krue $6,167.25 raised
- 4 Team Deloitte $5,293.25 raised
- 5 Okta Plungers and The Sedgwick Stop Family and Friends $4,168.50 raised
- 6 Lowelifes $3,733.50 raised
- 7 #Freezin4AReason $3,319.50 raised
- 8 Frosty Flakes $2,870.00 raised
- 9 ARCO Bears $2,832.50 raised
- 10 Team Young, Wild and Freeze $2,642.50 raised
Join us for the 23rd Annual Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson
The Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson is back at North Avenue Beach on Sunday, March 5, 2023. Join us for great fun for a great cause!
This iconic winter tradition is historically the largest and most well-known plunge event, gathering nearly 4,000 participants, plus friends, families and celebrities to support thousands of Chicago’s athletes with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
All funds raised will support Special Olympics Chicago/Special Children’s Charities programs that provide athletic and life-enriching programs for thousands of athletes of all ages in all 77 Chicago neighborhoods.
Because of your participation, people with intellectual disabilities have the opportunity to discover new strengths, abilities, and accomplishments.
The Plunge is a great challenge to undertake as an individual, or as a team with friends, family, or co-workers. Corporate teams are an integral part of the event and provide the ultimate team-building exercise. We provide the support you need to make your plunge a great success!
Can’t join us in person? Register for our virtual option and participate from anywhere in the world!
Interested in having your company be a partner for the 2023 Chicago Polar Plunge? For sponsorship opportunities please email Ann Hartnett at email@example.com.
For any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- TJ Dysart $0.00 raised
- Ashlyn Krogulski $0.00 raised
- Tasha Peterson $0.00 raised
- Michael zaragoza $10.00 raised
- Del Tiritilli $26.25 raised
- William Doyle $0.00 raised
- Stephanie Abramowicz $288.75 raised
- Joshua Flores $5.25 raised
- Jason Stallard $0.00 raised
- Halle Engel $0.00 raised