Making Justice Real Campaign
The Making Justice Real Campaign brings together thousands of people to support the mission of the Legal Aid Society of the District of Columbia: to make justice real, in individual and systemic ways, for people in poverty in DC.
of your goal reached
- 1 Latham & Watkins $319,613.18 raised
- 2 Williams & Connolly $233,145.00 raised
- 3 WilmerHale $214,275.40 raised
- 4 Kirkland & Ellis $157,619.47 raised
- 5 Sidley Austin $141,868.85 raised
- 6 Mayer Brown $132,299.46 raised
- 7 Kelley Drye & Warren $98,544.22 raised
- 8 Crowell & Moring $86,541.93 raised
- 9 Venable $83,528.23 raised
- 10 Wilkinson Stekloff $80,716.96 raised
- 11 Orrick $77,333.45 raised
- 12 Steptoe & Johnson $74,485.83 raised
- 13 Alston & Bird $71,218.90 raised
- 14 Cooley $68,038.97 raised
- 15 Pillsbury $66,931.49 raised
2023 Honorary Chairs: Andrew Pincus and Elizabeth Espín Stern
Thank you to Andy Pincus and Liz Stern of Mayer Brown for serving as the Honorary Chairs of the 2023 Making Justice Real Campaign!
Andy Pincus is a partner specializing in Supreme Court and appellate litigation. He has argued 30 cases in the Supreme Court. Andy previously served as an Assistant to the Solicitor General from 1984 to 1988, and as General Counsel of the United States Department of Commerce from 1997 to 2000. He co-founded and serves as co-director of the Yale Law School's Supreme Court Advocacy Clinic, and serves as Board Chair of the Constitutional Accountability Center and a member of the boards of the Center for Democracy and Technology and Fwd.us.
Liz Stern is Managing Partner of Mayer Brown's Washington office, and leads the firm's Global Mobility & Migration practice. She is also a former member of the firm’s Partnership Board. Liz serves as a Member of the Board of Advisors of the New American Leaders Project.
Congratulations to our 2022 Top Teams!
Congratulations to our 2022 Top Teams in each category! Click here to see the Top 5 in each category.