Walk for Sudan hosted by Nuba Water Project
Sunday, October 8, 2023
1:00 PM to 3:30 PM MDT
Campus Middle School &
Cherry Creek State Park
4785 S. Dayton St.
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- 1 Alia Mancari $122.47 raised
- 2 Rob McMaher $89.21 raised
- 3 Adrienne DeBall $75.00 raised
- 4 Nan Fullerton $52.47 raised
- 5 Jennifer Murrin Loomis $50.00 raised
- 1 Team LOTUS $659.54 raised
- 2 WMS AVID $551.19 raised
- 3 Campus Middle School/Campus AVID $366.19 raised
- 4 HCMS (Horizon Community AVID) $274.46 raised
- 5 Team Slavens $175.00 raised
Join us for the 17th annual Walk for Sudan!
Mark your calendar for the 17th annual Walk for Sudan on Sunday, October 8, 2023 from 1 to 3:30 pm at Campus Middle School and Cherry Creek State Park. Help support clean water projects in the Nuba Mountains of Sudan and university education for Nuba students.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
1 to 2 pm Celebrate Sudan - silent auction, activities, Sudanese market, program
2 to 3 pm Walk for Sudan - 5 K
3 to 3:30 pm Wrap-up
Hope you can join us!
All Proceeds Benefit
Map of 5K Route
LOTUS Financial Partners
Lucila Williams and the entire LOTUS team - thank you for your support!
Lotus Financial Partners
Many years of support for the Walk for Sudan!
Thank you for the sponsoring Village 3 - Malakal!
Thank you for the sponsoring Village 2 - Bentiu!
Thank you to Bill Selby for sponsoring a village!
- View More Recent Activity