Children Rising is celebrating 20 years of spreading hope for children now! To help us mark this milestone, take the H4CN 20 for 20 Challenge.
The H4CN 20 for 20 Challenge is simple. Complete one of these 20 for 20 Challenges by May 31st:
- A) Outdoor option: Run/walk during the challenge period for a total of 20 miles.
- B) Indoor option: 20 minutes of exercise (bike, peloton, strength training, etc.) for 20 days.
- C) Adapt or create your own 20 for 20 Challenge!
All you have to do is sign up on our registration page, do your 20 for 20 Challenge, and post your results on your page. It’s that easy. Oh, and along the way, urge your family and friends to contribute to your fundraiser page.
All proceeds will support and empower many more children to build bridges to a better future!
of your goal reached
Here's how it works...
Register to join our race. (Your $20 registration fee is tax-deductible and counts towards your overall fundraising goal.)
Personalize your fundraiser page with your picture, your own words, and a fundraising goal. Make the goal a stretch!
Involve your friends and family by RSVPing to our Facebook event and sharing your personal fundraiser page via social media, email, or a good old-fashioned telephone call. You can even connect your fundraiser page to Facebook and create a Facebook Fundraiser.
Choose a 20 for 20 challenge. The outdoor option or indoor option or create one of your own!
Get out there and make it happen! Don't forget to take pictures and have fun!
Post your photos and/or results. Take a picture of yourself or a screenshot of your app results and post on our Facebook event page.
Bask in the satisfaction that you are spreading hope for children now!
Be creative! You can walk, run, bike, hike, peloton, jump rope, rollerblade... Whatever you can do to raise money and awareness while having fun and getting fit!
- 1 Randy Roth $8,770.00 raised
- 2 Vivian Urata $645.00 raised
- 3 Eric Steckel $575.00 raised
- 4 Pearl Wang $340.00 raised
- 5 Reto Peter $295.00 raised
Jim Holst $1,000.00
Scott Roth $1,000.00
Randy Roth $500.00
Varetta Mayes $500.00
Don & Karyn Kintzer $500.00
FUN TIP: If you use Facebook, add a Frame to your profile pic to let everyone know that you’re participating in our 20 for 20 fundraiser. It’s easy! On Facebook, hover over your profile pic and click Update. Click on Add Frame and search for “H4CN 20 for 20”. Select our frame, make adjustments, and use it as your profile pic.
Aaron Gorenberg donated $100.00 to Vivian Urata
Aaron Gorenberg donated $100.00 to Pearl Wang
Daniel Gorenberg donated $100.00 to Vivian Urata
Daniel Gorenberg donated $100.00 to Pearl Wang
Bryan Dyer donated $25.00 to Reto Peter
- View More Recent Activity
Newest Runners and Walkers!
- Sarah Henry $120.00 raised
- Reto Peter $295.00 raised
- Wina Burnama $20.00 raised
- Vivian Urata $645.00 raised
- Jim Wambach $20.00 raised
- Kacie Stratton $50.00 raised
- Pearl Wang $340.00 raised
- Eric Steckel $575.00 raised
- Randy Roth $8,770.00 raised
- Chelsea Boniak $75.00 raised
- Most Donors
- Most Dollars
- Best Photo
- Silliest Outfit
- Most Creative Activity
- People’s Choice