2022 Jackson & PPM America Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson Leaderboard
- 1 Brian Hagan $500.00 raised
- 2 Margaret Spalding $500.00 raised
- 3 Rylee Murray $300.00 raised
- 4 Craig Close $250.00 raised
- 5 Teresa Backes $205.00 raised
- 6 Eddie Hebert $100.00 raised
- 7 Jason Brock $100.00 raised
- 8 Eric bjornson $100.00 raised
- 9 Tyler VanGilder $75.00 raised
2022 Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson
Join Jackson for the 22nd Annual Chicago Polar Plunge!
The Chicago Polar Plunge is headed back to the beach! We can not wait to be reunited with all of our plungers, volunteers, and supporters on March 6, 2022, at North Avenue Beach!
Register today and come #BACKTOTHEBEACH, where we’ll be #FREEZINFORAREASON to support the 7,500+ special Olympians who compete year-round in Chicago. All funds raised will benefit the Special Olympics Chicago athletes, covering program costs such as transportation, sports equipment, team uniforms, and meals. Because of your participation, people with intellectual disabilities have the opportunity to discover new strengths, abilities, and accomplishments.
Plunge as an individual alongside other supporters, join a team, or create your own fearless team. Recruit friends, family, and co-workers to #MAKEASPLASH. All are invited to the post-plunge Meltdown Party with music, food, a cash bar, and more!
Unable to make it to North Ave Beach on March 6th? Register as a virtual plunger! Create your own Plunge, send in a photo or video, raise $200, and we will send you a commemorative Chicago Polar Plunge shirt and feature you in our virtual plunger compilation video!
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Eddie Hebert $100.00 raised
- Jason Brock $100.00 raised
- Brian Hagan $500.00 raised
- Daniel Koors $0.00 raised
- Brett Crain $0.00 raised
- Teresa Backes $205.00 raised
- Leah Guttstein $0.00 raised
- Tyler VanGilder $75.00 raised
- Margaret Spalding $500.00 raised
- Eric bjornson $100.00 raised