THANK YOU for a Great Sunflower Rev It Up Walk, Run, Ride!!
Thank you to all Sunflower participants, donors, volunteers and sponsors for making this year's event a tremendous success!
We'll see you in 2024... but it's not too late to make a donation to our 2023 event totals!!
Join this wonderful community of Parkinson’s patients, loved ones and supporters as we walk, run and ride as a united front to advance research, treatment and education at the James J. and Joan A. Gardner Family Center for Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders at the University of Cincinnati and UC Health.
The event includes a 1K walk, 5K walk/run or a 60K bike ride through downtown Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, followed by participant awards and an after-party complete with live music and Fifty West beer on tap to celebrate the fun and friendship of the day!
Start or join a fundraising team or register as an individual. Online registration closes Wednesday, September 6. You can still register at Packet Pickup or at Rev It Up.
Can’t make the event? Considering making a donation to help drive discovery and impact Parkinson’s patients right here in Cincinnati.
Sunday, September 10
705 E. Pete Rose Way
6:15 a.m. Ride Registration Opens
7:30 a.m. 60K Ride Begins
8 a.m. Walk/Run Registration Opens
9:00 a.m. 5K Walk/Run Begins
9:05 a.m. 1K Begins
Thursday, September 7
4 - 7 p.m.
Oakley Fleet Feet
3235 Madison Road
Check-in prior to the race, receive your bib number and t-shirt (if applicable).
Team captains may check-in and receive items for all team members at packet pick-up ONLY. Following packet pick-up, team members must check-in individually on event day.
2023 Sunflower Rev It Up for Parkinson's WALK/RUN/RIDE Leaderboard
- 1 Amy Hart $4,278.80 raised
- 2 Taryn Berry $997.00 raised
- 3 Terri Bailey $879.00 raised
- 4 Ryan Gorman $750.00 raised
- 5 Nancy Miller $674.00 raised
- 6 laura beyersdorfer $535.00 raised
- 7 Diana Lindquist $523.80 raised
- 8 Haleigh Hans $504.40 raised
- 9 Timothy Gorman $354.00 raised
- 10 Cindy Eldred $294.00 raised
- 1 Wilmers Warriors $16,428.60 raised
- 2 Cool Beans and Hamm $8,496.60 raised
- 3 Catfish’s Crew $5,527.60 raised
- 4 Tim's Troublemakers $5,333.20 raised
- 5 Krumme’s Kronies $5,150.00 raised
- 6 Team Wabbit $4,987.00 raised
- 7 There's Something About Mary $2,714.20 raised
- 8 SMILE $2,483.00 raised
- 9 UC Gardner Center - Team Movement $1,171.60 raised
- 10 Sunflower Power for Peggy $878.80 raised
Thank you to our Lead Donors
Scott Dougherty made a donation to 2023 Sunflower Rev It Up for Parkinson's WALK/RUN/RIDE
- View More Recent Activity