Walk for Sudan hosted by Nuba Water Project
Sunday, October 9, 2022
1:00 PM to 3:30 PM MDT
Campus Middle School &
Cherry Creek State Park
4785 S. Dayton St.
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- 1 Petra Lindsey $419.80 raised
- 2 Martha Riley $209.90 raised
- 3 Jessica Meehan $178.41 raised
- 4 Martha Riley $157.42 raised
- 5 Adrienne DeBall $136.73 raised
- 1 Team LOTUS $1,829.84 raised
- 2 Nuba Water Project/Lotus Match $1,670.07 raised
- 3 WMS AVID $982.08 raised
- 4 Horizon AVID $759.72 raised
- 5 Campus Middle School & Campus AVID $496.44 raised
2022 Walk for Sudan a great success!
Compassion and community came together as the 2022 Walk for Sudan provided for a community of people to share their compassion for people in a faraway place. What a great feeling! You can still still contribute to our projects by clicking on the 'Donate New' button.
Mark your calendar for the 17th annual Walk for Sudan on Sunday, October 8, 2023 from 1 to 3:30 pm at Campus Middle School and Cherry Creek State Park.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
1 to 2 pm Celebrate Sudan - silent auction, activities, Sudanese market, program
2 to 3 pm Walk for Sudan - 5 K
3 to 3:30 pm Wrap-up
Hope you can join us!
All Proceeds Benefit
Map of 5K Route
LOTUS Financial Partners
Lucila Williams and the entire LOTUS team - thank you for your support!
Lotus Financial Partners
Many years of support for the Walk for Sudan!
Thank you for the sponsoring Village 3 - Malakal!
Thank you for the sponsoring Village 2 - Bentiu!
Thank you to Bill Selby for sponsoring a village!
- View More Recent Activity