IT'S YOUR PARK, AND YOUR CHALLENGE
Miles for Forest Park is our summer campaign supporting Forest Park! You can participate as an athlete, fundraiser, photographer or any combination of the three! Run, hike, or bike and log your miles between June 1st and September 28th to win some amazing prizes including a family season pass to the Oregon Zoo, an Axe Throwing session, and running shoes from On! The Forest Park community is a broad, unique group of individuals including ultra-runners, birders, photographers, cyclists, and leashed dog-walkers, and we look forward to anyone and everyone participating in Miles for Forest Park this year.
Prizes are awarded to top fundraisers and achievers and all participants are eligible for our raffles.
Here's how raffle tickets are earned:
1 Raffle Ticket is earned for every:
(e.g. 100 miles on foot = 20 Raffle Tickets)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Begin by registering here. Registration is $25 to sign up. Your account will track your fundraising.
- Track your mileage! Each month we’ll request your mileage via an email questionnaire.
- Submit your best Adventure Photo. Tag Forest Park Conservancy on Instagram using the hashtag #MilesforForestPark to be entered to win “Best Adventure Photo” and be featured in our monthly e-newsletter.
- As a participant you are eligible to participate in The Nasty Challenge. It's yet another way to log miles! NW Dirt Churners will host each of the five Nasty routes in Forest Park. The Nasty routes are challenging courses utilizing the hills and technical trails and fire lanes not commonly used in Forest Park. It’s a great way to log some miles and learn some new trails. Those that complete all five Nasties earn a Nasty Challenge t-shirt from Territory Run Co. Sign up on the Events Tab.
Help spread the word by sharing your participation on social media or by email with your friends and family!
ABOUT FOREST PARK CONSERVANCY
Check here for top mileage earners!
- 1 Andleeb Dombrowski $300.00 raised
- 2 Jared Stoeger $260.00 raised
- 3 Paula Jones $175.00 raised
- 4 E. Ford $175.00 raised
- 5 Heather Fossity $150.00 raised
- 1 Holman's Finest $325.00 raised
- 2 Blue Diamond Run Crew $310.00 raised
- 3 Fit Life $250.00 raised
- 4 Blue Diamond Run Crew 2 $225.00 raised
- 5 Northwest Dirt Churners $200.00 raised