The 36th Annual Achieve-A-Bowl
Help us raise the funds to provide Junior Achievement programs to nearly 18,000 students this year!
Kids who participate in our programs are:
- More likely to graduate High School
- Frequently credit JA for helping them to decide what they want to be when they become adults
- Help young people make better financial and life decisions!
By participating in Junior Achievement of Rhode Island's Achieve-A-Bowl you are helping our state become a stronger economy and a better place to live!
The 36th Annual Achieve-A-Bowl Leaderboard
- 1 Jason LaRue $4,909.71 raised
- 2 Scott Lajoie $4,903.75 raised
- 3 Bara Dia $4,151.60 raised
- 4 Tabitha Santos $2,849.85 raised
- 5 Robert A. D'Amico II, Esq. $2,802.50 raised