THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
On Sunday April 28, hundreds came out to make an IMPACT and support Care Resource and its Food For Life Network food pantry, who serve the thousands of individuals living in South Florida infected or affected by HIV/AIDS.
Funds raised will provide critical help to the 17,000+ individuals annually that depend daily on our essential services provided including primary medical and dental care, HIV and STI testing, case management, behavioral health counseling, prevention education, housing assistance, food pantry and nutritional assistance, and much more.
Even though the Walk is over, you can still help us reach our goal by donating. Click the link above to donate today or click here to learn more about the other ways you can support the health of your local community.
- 1 Akerman LLP $16,608.34 raised
- 2 Team Gold $16,446.71 raised
- 3 Miami Gay Men's Chorus $11,066.60 raised
- 4 Care Bears $10,669.84 raised
- 5 Clear Health Alliance $7,763.24 raised
- 6 MAC Travel Retail $5,131.36 raised
- 7 Grove Churches $4,187.50 raised
- 8 MAC South Beast Team $3,618.00 raised
- 9 The Directors $2,589.90 raised
- 10 Starbucks $2,334.84 raised
- 1 Richard Milstein $15,054.84 raised
- 2 Peter Andolina $9,962.50 raised
- 3 Mike Conway $5,410.18 raised
- 4 Thomas Barker $5,023.56 raised
- 5 Paul Lobkovich $4,097.25 raised
- 6 Mona Naumann $3,628.84 raised
- 7 George Fisher $2,433.00 raised
- 8 Russell Corbett $1,669.00 raised
- 9 Gretter Lopez $1,286.10 raised
- 10 ELC Fundraiser $1,147.00 raised
AIDS Walk Miami is a fundraiser for Care Resource, a 501[c](3) non-profit, multi-cultural, community based HIV/AIDS service organization. The agency is dedicated to providing education, prevention and early intervention services, information and referrals, primary medical care, clinical trials, psycho social services and community outreach. These services are provided to men, women and youth in the South Florida communities of Miami-Dade and Broward Counties. Our organization is listed as: Care Resource Community Health Centers, Inc. d/b/a Care Resource and our Federal Tax ID is 59-2564198.