A Place to Belong: Building A Permanent Home for NSSRA Leaderboard
- 1 Glenn & Sandy Binstein $1,381.25 raised
- 2 Laurie DeSimone $102.50 raised
- 3 Sue Hartemayer $100.00 raised
- 4 Aaron Glickson $25.00 raised
- 5 Kristen Angarone $20.00 raised
There are currently no leaders.View Full Leaderboard
About the Campaign
After years of searching, NSSRA finally has a new home in Highland Park, a place that will give participants their own space to play and grow. Waitlists will be reduced and program opportunities increased. Program cancellations due to challenges in securing outside facility space will significantly decrease.
As we look to the future, the need for dedicated programming space has only intensified with COVID-19, and we are hopeful that we can complete our fundraising efforts and move forward with renovations as quickly as possible.
NSSRA Foundation is thrilled to support this project, and have so far raised nearly $1.9M of our $2.2M goal! We need your help to place the final piece. Make your gift and become a fundraiser today!
- View More Recent Activity
of your goal reached
Our Newest Participants
- SH Sue Hartemayer $100.00 raised
- Kristen Angarone $20.00 raised
- BE Bailey Estabrooke $0.00 raised
- Aaron Glickson $25.00 raised
- Marissa Wayne $0.00 raised
- Jessie Blumberg $0.00 raised
- Glenn & Sandy Binstein $1,381.25 raised
- LW Laurie Wachler $0.00 raised
- Laurie DeSimone $102.50 raised
- RL Rebekah Lee $0.00 raised