Let's End This Together! - Join the Walk today!
Join us on Sunday, May 3, 2020, for the 32nd annual AIDS Walk Miami 5K walk-a-thon fundraiser benefiting Care Resource, Food For Life Network food pantry, and other local nonprofits who serve thousands of individuals living in South Florida living with or affected by HIV/AIDS.
South Florida continues to lead the nation in new HIV cases-- the fight is close to our hearts, it is close to our home, but together we can end this epidemic.
We are proud to announce that we have identified and are implementing the tools to end HIV transmissions by 2030. We are focused on eliminating HIV transmission and reducing HIV-related deaths through the Test & Treat program, providing access to pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) and non-occupational post-exposure prophylaxis (nPEP) to all groups, including marginalized groups who are disproportionately affected by the virus.
This year, in recognition of the need for our community to work together to end the HIV epidemic, AIDS Walk Miami will benefit not just Care Resource and Food for Life Network, but also partnering community organizations who provide critical HIV/AIDS and LGBTQ+-related services designed to address the many social determinants and barriers to care that our fellow South Floridians face.
of your goal reached
Our Newest Participants
- KG Kristy Golba $25.00 raised
- ME Matthew Eaton $50.00 raised
- EM Evelyn Morales $78.00 raised
- CB Cindy Brown $50.00 raised
- Miguel Pena $25.00 raised
- QAS Building Ops & Data Team $0.00 raised
- Alecia Tramel $25.00 raised
- Care Resource IT Department $157.50 raised
- AL Arianna Lint $25.00 raised
- TL Tony Lima $25.00 raised
- 1 Clear Health Alliance $2,081.00 raised
- 2 Care Bears $635.50 raised
- 3 South Florida Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence $256.00 raised
- 4 Team Fresh Start $250.00 raised
- 5 Unity Coalition|Coalicion Unida $178.00 raised
- 6 Kathreen Kraus MD $115.30 raised
- 7 Miami Gay Men’s Chorus $105.00 raised
- 8 Tame Dragons $92.40 raised
- 9 Arianna's Center $75.00 raised
- 10 The JCS A-Team $50.00 raised
- 1 Gretter Lopez $963.50 raised
- 2 Sister Iona Whip $181.00 raised
- 3 Care Resource IT Department $157.50 raised
- 4 Tania Schiller O'Hara $129.50 raised
- 5 Alexis Reyes $100.00 raised
- 6 Thomas Smith $100.00 raised
- 7 Michael Krawitz $100.00 raised
- 8 Evelyn Morales $78.00 raised
- 9 Heriberto Sosa $78.00 raised
- 10 Mark Avila $75.00 raised
AIDS Walk Miami is a fundraiser for Care Resource, a 501[c](3) non-profit, multi-cultural, community based HIV/AIDS service organization. The agency is dedicated to providing education, prevention and early intervention services, information and referrals, primary medical care, clinical trials, psycho social services and community outreach. These services are provided to men, women and youth in the South Florida communities of Miami-Dade and Broward Counties. Our organization is listed as: Care Resource Community Health Centers, Inc. d/b/a Care Resource and our Federal Tax ID is 59-2564198.