Let's End This Together!
AIDS Walk Miami is Postponed, But We are Still Fundraising Online!
Our first priority is keeping our patients, volunteers, donors, staff, and larger community healthy. For this reason, we are postponing the 32nd annual AIDS Walk Miami.
We plan to reschedule this event when possible, and will continue to promote awareness surrounding the importance of HIV prevention, testing, and treatment. Although HIV may not be in the headlines right now, the epidemic is far from over.
We Need Your More Than Ever
Now more than ever we need your support to endure the challenges we are all facing. We ask that you continue to donate and fundraise for AIDS Walk Miami online so we can continue providing the best care to our patients.
Your support ensures that our vulnerable populations, especially those living with HIV or compromised immune systems, continue to receive the vital care they need during the COVID-19 crisis.
of your goal reached
Our Newest Participants
- PA Peter Andolina $549.00 raised
- KG Kristy Golba $25.00 raised
- ME Matthew Eaton $50.00 raised
- EM Evelyn Morales $78.00 raised
- CB Cindy Brown $50.00 raised
- Miguel Pena $25.00 raised
- QAS Building Ops & Data Team $0.00 raised
- Alecia Tramel $25.00 raised
- Care Resource IT Department $157.50 raised
- AL Arianna Lint $25.00 raised
- 1 Clear Health Alliance $2,081.00 raised
- 2 Miami Gay Men’s Chorus $654.00 raised
- 3 Care Bears $635.50 raised
- 4 South Florida Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence $256.00 raised
- 5 Team Fresh Start $250.00 raised
- 6 Unity Coalition|Coalicion Unida $178.00 raised
- 7 Kathreen Kraus MD $115.30 raised
- 8 Tame Dragons $92.40 raised
- 9 Arianna's Center $75.00 raised
- 10 The JCS A-Team $50.00 raised
- 1 Gretter Lopez $963.50 raised
- 2 Peter Andolina $549.00 raised
- 3 Sister Iona Whip $181.00 raised
- 4 Care Resource IT Department $157.50 raised
- 5 Tania Schiller O'Hara $129.50 raised
- 6 Alexis Reyes $100.00 raised
- 7 Thomas Smith $100.00 raised
- 8 Michael Krawitz $100.00 raised
- 9 Evelyn Morales $78.00 raised
- 10 Heriberto Sosa $78.00 raised
AIDS Walk Miami is a fundraiser for Care Resource, a 501[c](3) non-profit, multi-cultural, community based HIV/AIDS service organization. The agency is dedicated to providing education, prevention and early intervention services, information and referrals, primary medical care, clinical trials, psycho social services and community outreach. These services are provided to men, women and youth in the South Florida communities of Miami-Dade and Broward Counties. Our organization is listed as: Care Resource Community Health Centers, Inc. d/b/a Care Resource and our Federal Tax ID is 59-2564198.