Let's End this Together
Join us on Sunday, May 3, 2020, for the 32nd annual AIDS Walk Miami 5K walk-a-thon fundraiser benefiting Care Resource and its Food For Life Network food pantry, who serve thousands of individuals living in South Florida living with or affected by HIV/AIDS. With South Florida leading the nation in new HIV cases, the fight is close to our hearts and it is close to our home.
We are proud to announce that we have identified and are implementing the tools to end HIV transmissions by 2030. We are focused on eliminating HIV transmission and reducing HIV-related deaths through the Test & Treat program, providing access to pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) and non-occupational post-exposure prophylaxis (nPEP) to all groups, including marginalized groups who are disproportionately affected by the virus.
Funds raised provide critical help to the 27,000+ individuals annually that depend daily on our essential services provided including primary medical and dental care, HIV and STI testing, case management, behavioral health counseling, prevention education, housing assistance, food pantry and nutritional assistance, and much more.
Let's End this Together! - Join the Walk today!
of your goal reached
Our Newest Participants
- AM Adi Martinez Almeida $0.00 raised
- YL Yisel Lopez $0.00 raised
- VB Vaughn Burnside $55.00 raised
- YA Yuliet Alfonso $0.00 raised
- TS Thomas Smith $100.00 raised
- MA Mirlaine Armand-David $0.00 raised
- MK Michael Krawitz $100.00 raised
- MV Miriam Vega $0.00 raised
- JC JIMMY CHRISTIE $0.00 raised
- WK wendy kays $0.00 raised
- 1 Clear Health Alliance $507.50 raised
- 2 Care Bears $300.00 raised
- 3 South Florida Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence $203.00 raised
- 4 Kathreen Kraus MD $115.30 raised
- 5 Tame Dragons $92.40 raised
- 6 Miami Gay Men’s Chorus $80.00 raised
- 7 Red Shoes $50.00 raised
- 8 Lambda Alpha Upsilon Fraternity, Inc. $50.00 raised
- 9 Safe Schools South Florida $25.00 raised
- 10 MAC Travel Retail $25.00 raised
- 1 Tania Schiller O'Hara $129.50 raised
- 2 Sister Iona Whip $128.00 raised
- 3 Thomas Smith $100.00 raised
- 4 Michael Krawitz $100.00 raised
- 5 Gretter Lopez $85.00 raised
- 6 Kathreen Kraus $75.00 raised
- 7 Jorge Lopez $67.40 raised
- 8 Vaughn Burnside $55.00 raised
- 9 Gonzalo Macchi $50.00 raised
- 10 Diana da Fonseca-Macchi $50.00 raised
AIDS Walk Miami is a fundraiser for Care Resource, a 501[c](3) non-profit, multi-cultural, community based HIV/AIDS service organization. The agency is dedicated to providing education, prevention and early intervention services, information and referrals, primary medical care, clinical trials, psycho social services and community outreach. These services are provided to men, women and youth in the South Florida communities of Miami-Dade and Broward Counties. Our organization is listed as: Care Resource Community Health Centers, Inc. d/b/a Care Resource and our Federal Tax ID is 59-2564198.