Bon Appétit Dessert et Champagne Chez Vous presented by Avita Pharmacy Leaderboard
- 1 Baton Rouge Benefit for Project Lazarus $34,389.20 raised
- 2 Judy Gomila, MSC $9,480.40 raised
- 3 William Caraway $3,044.00 raised
- 4 Joe Macaluso $1,991.00 raised
- 5 Charles Terrebonne $1,374.60 raised
Bon Appétit Dessert et Champagne Chez Vous presented by Avita Pharmacy
Dessert and Champagne at home!
While the world may look different, Project Lazarus needs your help, now more than ever. You can still make a positive impact on our mission while safely at home!
You can support this mission of housing and supporting people living with HIV by signing up to be a party host for Bon Appétit 2020: Dessert and Champagne Chez Vous presented by Avita Pharmacy!
Parties are the heart of this event, and we need YOU to make this unique year a success! We have three options of "hosting" so you can be part of this important and fun benefit for Project Lazarus.
How can I participate?
Option A: Host a small gathering(completely in line with attendance limitations and social distancing guidelines)
Option B: Host a video chat party to gather virtually
Option C: Host an online fundraiser through your personalized website (we will help you set it up!)
Dessert et Champagne Chez Vous: Merci Beaucoup
To thank you and your friends for your generosity, we will send a representative to personally deliver a box of dessert, champagne, and some appreciation gifts to your door the night of your small gathering or virtual event! While we are formally celebrating on September 12, you can host your event any night that works best.
As always, the details of your event are up to you. We do not set a donation minimum per person or party. This year, we encourage all party hosts to accept donations through this fundraising platform.
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Lawrence Henry Gobble $578.00 raised
- Richard Weibelt $88.40 raised
- Julie Connelly $311.00 raised
- William Caraway $3,044.00 raised
- Charles Terrebonne $1,374.60 raised
- Marguerite Moisio $350.00 raised
- Joe Macaluso $1,991.00 raised
- Angie Bowlin $500.00 raised
- Nick Daigle $0.00 raised
- Judy Gomila, MSC $9,480.40 raised