CDSS Walk for Awareness 2022 Leaderboard
- 1 Laura Kiley $3,198.84 raised
- 2 Anne-Marie Placentino $1,756.91 raised
- 3 Paul Crowley $675.67 raised
- 4 Jennifer Crowson $667.36 raised
- 5 Fay Rorke $537.76 raised
- 6 Dan Purdham $500.00 raised
- 7 Iain Fleming $500.00 raised
- 8 Jean Creagh $353.94 raised
- 9 Kirsten Lowery $349.48 raised
- 10 Sara Kiley $318.02 raised
- 1 Pipers Posse $4,444.95 raised
- 2 Georgia's Kangaroos $3,951.72 raised
- 3 Dewlyn's Awesome Team $2,829.06 raised
- 4 Owen’s Book Club $2,005.38 raised
- 5 Vancouver Island Down Syndrome Society $1,469.79 raised
- 6 Elyse's Epic Walkers $1,119.54 raised
- 7 Team Creagh $1,113.01 raised
- 8 Walk With Sean $800.40 raised
- 9 Team Iain $500.00 raised
- 10 Team Sophia $437.82 raised
Welcome to the CDSS Walk for Awareness 2022
From June 11 – 19, you can walk ‘where and when you want’ to raise awareness for Down syndrome within Canadian communities! We suggest that people walk a total of 5 kilometres over the time period, to stay fit, connect with others, and share on social media their walk progress.
The walk is a virtual event - you can walk as an individual, as a small group, or as a large community.
Check out the 2022 team and individual pages to read why people are supporting the walk and who they walk for.
Thank you for helping #SeeTheAbility, and for supporting Canadians with Down syndrome.
CDSS Walk for Awareness NEWS!
Ready for a little 'inspiration'? You can win 1 of 3 Inspire 2 Fitbits while supporting the CDSS Walk for Awareness!
How does it work? Every $50 donated before June 11th will get you TWO entries for the Fitbit draw on June 22nd. After June 11th every $50 donated will get you ONE entry for the draw. You will be automatically entered if you have already contributed $50 or more to this event.
Donate today to enter the contest
*Draw will take place virtually on June 22nd at 12pm EST (no late entries will be accepted) and winners will be contacted and announced on CDSS social media channels.
of your goal reached
Did you know?
Resources for all life stages are available at no cost for self-advocates, families and those who support the Down syndrome community.
Did you know?
Employment inclusion advocacy is a priority for CDSS in 2022 and with your help we hope to change employment practices across the country.