Register to ride, form a corporate team, sponsor, or donate today!
Coast to the Cure 2022 will once again start and end at
Stage Fort Park in Gloucester, MA on
Saturday, September 10, 2022
Day of Schedule:
Registration starts at 6:30 am
100 mile ride start time: 7:00 - 7:15 am
50 mile ride start time: 8:00 - 8:15 am
24 mile ride start time: 9:00 - 9:15 am
WE WILL BE ACCEPTING DAY-OF REGISTRATIONS!
*As a reminder riders must be 18 or over, helmets required.
Have questions about the Coast to the Cure event?
Contact Sharon Klein, Executive Director
to volunteer, form a team, sponsor, or learn more at
About Coast to the Cure
Cycle throughout the Northshore to fight NF!
Coast to the Cure is an annual fundraising ride, now in its 11th year that supports patients and families affected by Neurofibromatosis or NF.
Cycle along flat to rolling hills through Boston’s North Shore. See beautiful ocean views, scenic horse and farm country, state forests, classic New England Churches, and towns on the North Shore.
The Coast to the Cure Road Course offers four routes of varying lengths: 24, 50, and 100-miles.
The ride starts and ends at Stage Fort Park in Gloucester, MA, and accommodates all levels. SAG (safety and gear) and rest stop supported.
Coast to the Cure - 2022 Leaderboard
- 1 Michelle Hirsch Donovan $21,915.00 raised
- 2 Kate Duff $7,620.00 raised
- 3 Kevin McKelvey $6,275.00 raised
- 4 David Malins $4,210.00 raised
- 5 Jean-claude Castelein $3,930.00 raised
- 1 Riding for Roo $23,530.00 raised
- 2 Megan's Maniacs $13,295.00 raised
- 3 Apostles of Rule Five $9,515.00 raised
- 4 North Shore Cyclist $6,282.00 raised
- 5 Addies Canal Cruisers $6,145.00 raised
Our Newest Participants
- Marc Cellucci $1,725.00 raised
- Edward Malouf $240.00 raised
- David West $250.00 raised
- Paul Marmai $0.00 raised
- Eileen Flaherty $250.00 raised
- Stephen Bullinger $0.00 raised
- Jeff VANPEENEN $0.00 raised
- Jaquelin Hubbard $100.00 raised
- Paula Donnelly $710.00 raised
- Marisa FitzPatrick $375.00 raised