Coast to the Cure - 2022 Leaderboard
- 1 Jean-claude Castelein $274.00 raised
- 2 Liam Powers $50.00 raised
- 3 John Roy $42.00 raised
- 4 Brian Barrett $25.00 raised
- 5 Ray Best $25.00 raised
- 1 Addies Canal Cruisers $274.00 raised
- 2 North Shore Cyclist $92.00 raised
- 3 Team Powers $50.00 raised
- 4 Riding for Roo $0.00 raised
About Coast to the Cure
Cycle throughout the Northshore to fight NF!
Coast to the Cure is an annual fundraising ride for Neurofibromatosis. Cycle along flat to rolling hills through Boston’s North Shore. See beautiful ocean views, scenic horse and farm country, state forests, classic New England Churches, and towns on the North Shore.
To accommodate all level of riders, the Coast to the Cure Road Course offers four routes of varying lengths: 24, 50, and 100-miles.
Start: The ride starts and ends at Stage Fort Park in Gloucester, MA, and accommodates all levels with 24, 50 and 100-mile options. SAG (safety and gear) and rest stop supported. Post-ride lunch with beer and a stunning view of the ocean. Registration ($75) with a fundraising minimum ($150).
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- EP Erica Phelan $0.00 raised
- Brian Barrett $25.00 raised
- Jean-claude Castelein $274.00 raised
- Ray Best $25.00 raised
- LP Liam Powers $50.00 raised
- Riley Donovan $0.00 raised
- Michael Donovan $0.00 raised
- Michelle Hirsch Donovan $0.00 raised
- John Roy $42.00 raised
- Anne Patterson $10.00 raised