Why Do We Walk?
We're excited to celebrate our 31st Annual Walk-A-Thon once again at Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park! Join us on Saturday, September 16 for a fun day with our residents in support of the ongoing quality care provided at David's House.
- To support individuals with developmental disabilities.
- To honor those that have lived courageously, but moved on to their heavenly home.
- To enable David's House to continue providing quality, total-person care for individuals with special needs.
Whether you're attending the Walk-A-Thon or not attending (but still wanting to raise support), registration is mandatory and must be completed by Saturday, September 9.
We'll meet in the Grand Atrium of the Main Building. View/download a map of Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park here.
9:00 - 9:30 am | Registration and light breakfast
10:00 am | Announcements and prayer
10:15 am | Walk begins
12:00 pm | Dessert and awards ceremony
1:00 pm | Departure or free time in the gardens
- 1 Paul Wiersma $2,262.50 raised
- 2 Clyde Sarver $1,684.25 raised
- 3 Cheryl DeBoer $1,442.00 raised
- 4 Jim Townsley $1,155.00 raised
- 5 Maureen Sipperley $1,140.00 raised
- 1 Team Koinonia $1,569.00 raised
- 2 Team Res $1,376.25 raised
- 3 House 3 $1,006.25 raised
- 4 House 2 Fun-Raisers $640.00 raised
- 5 Matt W. $555.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- EV Emma Vanderveen $25.00 raised
- RW Ross Williams $25.00 raised
- CS Cheryl Sarver $50.00 raised
- CV Chad VanHouten $0.00 raised
- Angela VanHouten $205.00 raised
- KW Kristi Widdis $200.00 raised
- TW Theresa Williams $25.00 raised
- IG Isaac Grotenhuis $0.00 raised
- KG Kelley Grotenhuis $102.50 raised
- PV phoebe van der veen $105.00 raised