Dance Arts Centre's
Core Values for all Dancers and Families
As a company we are committed to the following core values:
• Providing an inspiring and positive environment where everyone matters
• Sharing encouragement and mutual respect
• Nurturing dancers to excel on and off the stage
• Being a unified DAC family community
• Delivering superior service
True Friends is a nonprofit agency providing life-changing experiences that enhance independence and self-esteem for children and adults with disabilities. True Friends’ programs include camp, respite, horse therapy, retreats, travel, and team building; serving over 25,000 individuals annually. With locations near Maple Lake, Annandale, Eden Prairie, and Bemidji, True Friends serves individuals in Minnesota and throughout the United States. For more information visit www.truefriends.org or call 952.852.0101.
Provide life-changing experiences that enhance independence and self-esteem for children and adults with disabilities.