EWE Spirit in Key West 2023 Leaderboard
- 1 Mark Solan $2,415.60 raised
- 2 Becky Ranzenbach $2,053.80 raised
- 3 Wynn Hohlt $1,680.00 raised
- 4 David Armitage $1,353.20 raised
- 5 Liz Prax $481.80 raised
Our Newest Participants
- Suzy Preston $78.00 raised
- Mark Solan $2,415.60 raised
- Wynn Hohlt $1,680.00 raised
- David Armitage $1,353.20 raised
- Liz Prax $481.80 raised
- Ben Capuco $208.00 raised
- Carrie Capuco $104.00 raised
- Marcella Capuco $134.00 raised
- Becky Ranzenbach $2,053.80 raised
- Claire Ward $131.20 raised
What would EWE do in January?
For many years, pro sailor Geoff Ewenson made the January pilgrimage south to race sailboats in Key West Race Week and run in the Key West 5K. Tragically, Geoff passed away in October 2020 at the young age of 50. To continue his legacy of sportsmanship, generosity and compassion, his family and friends started the EWE Spirit Foundation, which helps people facing immediate hardship bridge financial and social support gaps through mentorship, outreach and financial assistance.
In 2023, Team EWE Spirit will be racing in Key West—both on the water and on land—to raise awareness and funds for the foundation. By supporting these efforts, you are profoundly impacting countless lives!
EWE Spirit Foundation is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- View More Recent Activity