Foundation for Geauga Parks Trail Challenge Leaderboard
- 1 Matt Burnham $1,985.00 raised
- 2 Linda Brown $1,215.00 raised
- 3 Paige Orvis $970.00 raised
- 4 Adam Henry $645.00 raised
- 5 Mary ONeill $585.00 raised
- 1 Team Paige $1,825.00 raised
- 2 Team Forest Drive $950.00 raised
- 3 SofiaCasey $585.00 raised
- 4 Jon Green Challenge $510.00 raised
- 5 Salo- Horseback Riders or Hikers $235.00 raised
FGP 2020 Geauga Trail Challenge
Walk-tober, Run-tober, Ride-tober!
The Foundation for Geauga Parks announces their first-ever Geauga Trail Challenge: Walk-Run-Ride, held during the month of October as a means to engage the public in enjoying their parks or other activities while supporting the work of the Foundation.
The Foundation for Geauga Parks is the only nonprofit organization in Geauga County dedicated solely to raising money for any and all parks in Geauga, be they township, community, or county parks. Funds raised support initiatives for land conservation, nature education, and park and trail improvements.
This activity is being held in lieu of the annual Twilight Soiree fundraising event, canceled this year because of COVID 19.
There are several ways to participate:
Register as a fundraiser. Set a fundraising goal and a personal challenge to complete during the month of October. As a fundraiser, you can create a team, join a team, or sign up as an individual fundraiser and then ask your friends, family, and colleagues to support your efforts.
Register as a non-fundraising participant. You can register additional friends and family members to join you in your challenge. You can also choose to make an optional donation but you do not have to commit to a fundraising goal.
Make a donation to the Foundation for Geauga Parks.
- View More Recent Activity