Join The Fight Against Hunger!
The fight against hunger isn't just a sprint to the finish, but a commitment to go the distance to support our neighbors in need. You can register today for the Fight Hunger 5K/10K and join with Northern Illinois Food Bank to help get groceries to our community during this difficult time.
With the challenges that have resulted from the pandemic, Feeding America has estimated that up to 1 in 9 people in our community face hunger, including 1 in 6 children.
With many neighbors facing food insecurity for the first time, Northern Illinois Food Bank is committed to providing every meal to every neighbor in need, and YOU can be a part of the solution.
Register today and help us raise enough funds to help provide $2 MILLION worth of groceries in Northern Illinois.
+ 5K or 10K race length available
+ Both distances can be completed virtually or in-person
Virtual options remain OPEN through 04/24
On-Site options now CLOSED
+ See full Race Details for more information
Your Registration Includes:
+ Commemorative finisher medal
+ Race T-shirt
+ Personal Fundraising Page to increase your impact
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Bill Cassidy $95.00 raised
- Noah Demmin $45.00 raised
- Wendy Nestler $45.00 raised
- Sam Country $45.00 raised
- Alexie Carmouche $110.00 raised
- Michael Harland $45.00 raised
- Melissa Racine $230.00 raised
- Wesley Ellis $50.00 raised
- Katie Harden $145.00 raised
- CHRISTINA STURINO $95.00 raised