Foodie 5K 2019 Leaderboard
- 1 Kim Bell $1,776.91 raised
- 2 Terese Janik $1,577.00 raised
- 3 Julie Puccini $1,403.40 raised
- 4 Madeleine McAfee $1,154.00 raised
- 5 Pat Stejskal $1,140.80 raised
- 1 The Yorkshire Puddings $10,389.20 raised
- 2 Pam's Posse $3,840.80 raised
- 3 Team Gracepointe (1033A) $3,560.20 raised
- 4 District200 Shares $3,113.60 raised
- 5 Libertyville Running Club (1004A) $2,274.71 raised
Dollar for dollar, donations to Foodie 5K will be matched up to $30,000* courtesy of an anonymous donor!
*match runs 4/10/19 - 6/1/19, and all matching dollars go towards the Food Bank's general operating fund
Online registration is now closed for our race on June 1 at Independence Grove in Libertyville. We do accept day of race registrations, so please come on out and join us!
Enjoy scenic views on certified 5K courses through the parks, and then enjoy a fun, family friendly festival after the race. This year our fest area will be full of local chefs, restaurants and vendors offering FREE tastings of food and beverages. Leave your wallet at home and taste some of the great food Northern Illinois has to offer!
We will also have a fun and interactive Kid's Zone at each race, so be sure to register the whole family!
Register, volunteer, or donate to help us feed hungry neighbors in Northern Illinois!
Be sure to check out our Fundraising Tips and Incentives link to see some of the amazing prizes you can take home when you share your page and fundraise on behalf of Northern Illinois Food Bank. You could take home an Amazon Echo Show, Fitbit Smart Watch, and even a professional grade Vitamix! So start fundraising now!
Adult 13 and over: $35
Youth 6-13: $15
Child 0-5: Free (does not include t-shirt)
- View More Recent Activity