Foodie 5K 2019 Leaderboard
- 1 Annette Tontis $205.80 raised
- 2 Pat Stejskal $200.00 raised
- 3 Christine Erickson $156.00 raised
- 4 Terese Janik $154.00 raised
- 5 Nancy Cassell $140.00 raised
- 1 District200 Shares $770.00 raised
- 2 Team Gracepointe (1033A) $750.00 raised
- 3 Let's Do This! Jim's Style $617.00 raised
- 4 West Suburban Bank $459.00 raised
- 5 Norton Creek Running Eagles $270.00 raised
Join us for the 6th Annual Foodie 5K
We are switching things up this year with more food and fun than ever!
Join us for two stunning 5K races at our beautiful locations: Cantigny Park in Wheaton (April 27) and Independence Grove in Libertyville (June 1).
Enjoy scenic views on certified 5K courses through the parks, and then enjoy a fun, family friendly festival after the race. This year our fest area will be full of local chefs, restaurants and vendors offering FREE tastings of food and beverages. Leave your wallet at home and taste some of the great food Northern Illinois has to offer!
We will also have a fun and interactive Kid's Zone at each race, so be sure to register the whole family!
Register, volunteer, or donate to help us feed hungry neighbors in Northern Illinois!
Be sure to check out our Fundraising Tips and Incentives link to see some of the amazing prizes you can take home when you share your page and fundraise on behalf of Northern Illinois Food Bank. You could take home an Amazon Echo Show, Fitbit Smart Watch, and even a professional grade Vitamix! So start fundraising now!
Adult 13 and over: $35
Youth 6-13: $15
Child 0-5: Free (does not include t-shirt)