- 1 Jack Miller Jr. $125.00 raised
- 2 Rick Wykoski $125.00 raised
- 3 Steve Frasso $73.50 raised
- 4 Joe Pleune $42.00 raised
- 5 Ben Velthouse $21.00 raised
- 1 Team Miller/Ancil $125.00 raised
- 2 Team Wykoski $125.00 raised
- 3 Team Frasso $73.50 raised
- 4 Team Pleune $42.00 raised
- 5 Team Velthouse $21.00 raised
- 6 Team Meiste $0.00 raised
- 7 Team Pete $0.00 raised
- 8 Team Dyke $0.00 raised
- 9 Team Rockhold $0.00 raised
- 10 Team Brown $0.00 raised
- 11 Team Topie $0.00 raised
- 12 Team Stolte $0.00 raised
100 HOLES - 1 DAY - $100K
Lakeshore Pregnancy Centers is excited to host our 19th annual 100 Hole Golf Marathon happening on Friday September 18th, 2020 at beautiful Diamond Springs Golf Course. We look forward to seeing those that have participated in previous year marathons and gladly welcome new golfers. Funds raised will directly benefit the lifesaving, faith building services offered at all four Lakeshore Pregnancy Centers/Positive Options in your West Michigan communities.
EVERY LIFE MATTERS TO US AND GOD!
Participating in a golf marathon – 100 holes in one day you are supporting the life-giving work of Lakeshore Pregnancy Center. Below are some of the ways your donations are used:
- A couple experiences a life-saving view of their baby for the first time through ultrasound.
- An overwhelmed dad meets with a male advocate to talk about pregnancy options and fatherhood.
- A new mom and dad learn to become partners and parents in their parenting session.
- A young woman hears that she’s worth waiting for.
- A room of middle school students learn how purity is possible in a sexually charged culture.
- A group of church members learn how to make their church a safe place for those impacted by abortion decisions.
- A lost soul hears the Gospel, maybe for the first time, accepts Christ as Savior, and is forever changed.