3rd Annual Skydive Challenge
Join our crew of Skydivers as we reach new heights in fundraising -- all in support of local Veterans. Heidrea for Heroes' skydivers are in a friendly competition to raise the most money for our cause before they take the leap!
We are seeking 32 thrill-seekers to dive in on the fun, with all proceeds to benefit Heidrea for Heroes' work in providing custom assistance to local Veterans facing hardships.
Whether skydiving is on your bucket list, or you're a regular in a parachute, this is a perfect chance to enjoy the thrill of a jump while helping a great cause! All jumps are tandem wiht the experts from Skydive South Boston providing an unforgettable experience.
All skydivers must raise a minimum of $1,000 to jump, but the real goal is to outraise the others by the time the planes take off!
Space is limited to jump. Don't miss out on the fun ... our skydivers over the past two years have had a BLAST!
To donate to your favorite Skydiver, simply click on the "Donate Now" button and search for his/her name. If you're not sure who to support yet, click on the "Meet Our Skydivers" button to learn more about each person and make your choice from there. Thank you!
And to learn more about the great work of Heidrea for Heroes, visit their website.
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Meghan Cleaves $1,131.00 raised
- Amanda Roy $1,900.00 raised
- Bill Dodge $1,749.40 raised
- Saran Craig $1,303.00 raised
- Ann Luongo $1,077.04 raised
- Brian Faghan $1,190.60 raised
- Meghan Keller $2,237.00 raised
- Harley-Anne Hamilton $1,000.00 raised
- Kevin Hennessey $5,417.00 raised
- Kathryn Gallerani $1,202.00 raised