- 1 Mary Pat Oslund $27,495.75 raised
- 2 Emily Urban $4,352.20 raised
- 3 Debbie Burke $3,984.75 raised
- 4 Marcia Trevarthen $2,809.25 raised
- 5 Jim Vitcak $2,157.50 raised
- 1 Team Oslund $27,600.75 raised
- 2 HOM Team $12,265.50 raised
- 3 Simon Strong $10,443.50 raised
- 4 Teal Walkers $9,018.75 raised
- 5 Kruisin’ for Kathie $7,276.40 raised
You can still join us. Day of Registration opens at 7:30 at Rosland Park. It's going to be a great day! See you there!
HOM Teal Strides 2023
Walk or run with us! Make strides against ovarian cancer with MOCA.
Join us for MOCA’s annual HOM Teal Strides for Ovarian Cancer, Saturday, September 9, 2023, at Rosland Park in Edina, Minnesota. Sign up today for our 2K Walk, 5K Run, Kids Fun Run, inspirational program, games and more!
Together, we’ll educate, inspire and make an impact for MOCA’s ovarian cancer research and support programs.
Register by July 31 to be guaranteed a t-shirt! Receive early bird rates until August 16.
7:30 a.m. Registration
8:15 a.m. 5K Run
9:00 a.m. Kids Fun Run
9:15 a.m. Survivor Photo
9:30 a.m. Program
10:00 a.m. 2K Walk
FREE parking is available at Rosland Park or the Southdale Mall lot, located at 10 Southdale Center, Edina. There is no shuttle bus service from Southdale Mall this year.Attendees may be dropped off or picked up at Rosland Park, near the small visitor lot next to the playground.
Questions? Please contact MOCA Events Manager Catherine Uedelhofen at email@example.com or call 612-822-0500.
Sponsorship opportunities are available! Please contact Kathleen Gavin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in volunteering at HOM Teal Strides or during our Packet Pick Up Event? Sign up, here.
- View More Recent Activity