Hawaii Parkinson WalkSunday, November 3, 2019, 9 a.m. - 12 noon, Magic Island, Honolulu
9:00 AM: Registration Opens
10:00 AM: 3k Walk Begins
11:00 AM: Prize Give-Aways
12:00 PM: Event Ends
Save the Date!
The Hawaii Parkinson Walk is coming soon! This year's event is Sunday, November 3rd, 9 a.m. - 12 noon at Magic Island at Ala Moana Regional Beach Park in Honolulu.
Please sign up and register to walk or create a walking team or make a donation to support a walker or team. We look forward to seeing you on Sunday, November 3rd at Magic Island!
The Hawaii Parkinson Association Board and Volunteers
Our Newest Participants
- GWYNN ELLICOTT $50.00 raised
- Lisa Kubota-Moffat $200.00 raised
- Justin Fukanaga $0.00 raised
- Jay Andrews $25.00 raised
- Fay Toyama $0.00 raised
- Dawn Hashimoto $0.00 raised
- Tami Hashimoto $0.00 raised
- Wayne Kawano $100.00 raised
- Mike Turner $0.00 raised
- Nicholas Bronowski $0.00 raised
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 808-219-8874.
- 1 Mike DeCero $2,310.00 raised
- 2 Russell Boyer $1,145.00 raised
- 3 Dana Barbata $1,100.00 raised
- 4 Kay Kitazumi $600.00 raised
- 5 Lisa Kubota-Moffat $200.00 raised
- 1 SailorBlue $3,120.00 raised
- 2 Team Kolohala $2,650.00 raised
- 3 Mililani Support Group $2,410.00 raised
- 4 Rocky's Team $1,265.00 raised
- 5 Team Orthosport $645.00 raised