Hawaii Parkinson WalkSunday, November 3, 2019, 9 a.m. - 12 noon, Magic Island, Honolulu
9:00 AM: Registration Opens
10:00 AM: 3k Walk Begins
11:00 AM: Prize Give-Aways
12:00 PM: Event Ends
Save the Date!
The Hawaii Parkinson Walk is coming soon! This year's event is Sunday, November 3rd, 9 a.m. - 12 noon at Magic Island at Ala Moana Regional Beach Park in Honolulu.
Please sign up and register to walk or create a walking team or make a donation to support a walker or team. We look forward to seeing you on Sunday, November 3rd at Magic Island!
The Hawaii Parkinson Association Board and Volunteers
Our Newest Participants
- Jada Meadows $0.00 raised
- Nainoa Fernandez $0.00 raised
- Ke'alohi Canady $0.00 raised
- Larry Capuano $0.00 raised
- Mari Shiigi $5.00 raised
- Pualei Mo'okini-Oliveira $0.00 raised
- Ryan Yorimoto $200.00 raised
- Ann Mata $0.00 raised
- Sadako Okata $0.00 raised
- Stephen Ochikubo $0.00 raised
Questions? Email us at email@example.com, or call 808-219-8874.
- 1 Mike DeCero $3,000.00 raised
- 2 Dana Barbata $1,800.00 raised
- 3 Russell Boyer $1,780.00 raised
- 4 Dexter Kubota $1,000.00 raised
- 5 Kay Kitazumi $700.00 raised
- 1 SailorBlue $8,140.00 raised
- 2 Team Kolohala $6,640.00 raised
- 3 Mililani Support Group $4,400.00 raised
- 4 Rocky's Team $4,150.00 raised
- 5 DuckNation $2,850.00 raised