2nd Annual JFCS Wheels for Meals
Sunday Morning, October 9, 2022
Mercer County College, West Windsor, NJ
Jewish Family & Children’s Service of Greater Mercer County (JFCS) invites you to join us at the 2nd Annual Wheels for Meals, bike ride to fight hunger!
WHY WHEELS FOR MEALS?
In Mercer County, 1 in 12 individuals are hungry.
JFCS maintains an array of hunger prevention programs to address food insecurity:
- On-site brick-and-mortar pantry open 5 days a week
- Two Mobile Food Pantry vehicles making more than 25 stops per month
- Kosher Cafe serving hot lunches to low-income seniors 4 days a week
- Kosher Meals on Wheels delivering weekly meals to homebound seniors
Food insecurity is an ongoing issue in our community and has become a more urgent problem over the course of the pandemic. The annual inflation rate is the highest it’s been in 40 years. Food prices are experiencing a similar increase. Families who have been struggling to make ends meet are impacted disproportionately by these circumstances.
Emily & Seth Josephson, Betsy & Gary Silverman, Melissa & Barry Wasserman
JFCS 2nd Annual Wheels for Meals Leaderboard
- 1 Melissa Wasserman $241.00 raised
- 2 Jeremy Kierman $72.00 raised
- 3 Jay Ganzman $36.00 raised
- 4 Allen Cohen $36.00 raised
- 5 Gale Cohen $36.00 raised
- 1 Ride or Chai $493.00 raised
- 2 AI Cyclers $180.00 raised
- 3 Beth Chaim Bikers $108.00 raised
- 4 LatBel $72.00 raised
- 5 Team Josephson $72.00 raised
Jewish Family & Children's Service of Greater Mercer County (JFCS) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit community service agency that strengthens individuals and families by empowering people to care for themselves and others.
In a world of stress, health challenges, and disconnected families, JFCS offers the most comprehensive social services in central New Jersey for people of all ages and backgrounds. The agency provides help, hope, and healing with high-quality programs and clinical services.
See our website for more about our program.