Register by Oct. 31 to be entered to win $100 to Poulsbo Running
Goodie bag of local treats for participants!
This year, our "swag bag" will be full of special items from local businesses.
Race Packet Pick-up
Race packet with goodie bag pick up is available November 18 and November 19 between 12 - 3 p.m. If you register after November 19 (or are unable to pick up your packet), please choose "ship my packet". We cannot guarantee your packet will reach you by November 20, but we will still send you your goodie bag!
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON WEDNESDAY (11/25) AT NOON!
If you are reigstering as of 11/23 please make sure to select shipping or contact Whitney at email@example.com to coordinate packet pickup.
Jumping Mouse Annual Turkey Trot 5K
Our Annual Turkey Trot 5K goes virtual this year! With the addition of a Family Treasure Hunt here in Port Townsend! You can create a team or enter as an individual and choose your own route (we'll give you some ideas, too). Or maybe you prefer to relax and support Jumping Mouse kids from the comfort of your own couch. Whether you are in Jefferson County, or participate from afar, let's come together to support children's mental health and Jumping Mouse Children's Center.
- Virtual Run/Walk 5K - $30
- Virtual Run/Walk 5K (18 and under) - $15
- Family Treasure Hunt - $20
- I prefer my couch - $30 *For those supporters who want to participate but prefer to relax.
Here's how it works:
1) Sign up and choose your option: Virtual runner? Relaxing from your couch? Family Treasure Hunt? It all supports Jumping Mouse kids!
2) You can enter as an individual or as part of a team. And you can raise money on your own personal fundraising page to benefit Jumping Mouse kids.
3) Pick up your bib and goodie bag on November 18 or 19 or we can ship it to you.
4) Choose your route and complete it during the week of Thanksgiving (November 20-28).
4) Share your results with us with via social media by tagging us or using #trotforkids. (No social media page? Feel free to email your results to firstname.lastname@example.org!)
Pane d'Amore Pies for the winners of these fun categories:
- Most creative route. See these for inspiration.
- Best Costume.
- Most money raised for Jumping Mouse kids (individual and team category)
About Jumping Mouse Children's Center
Jumping Mouse transforms children’s lives by providing expressive mental health therapy for as long as necessary. We nurture each child’s healthy development and supportive relationships at home and in the community.
We see children ages two to twelve for a variety of reasons, most often when they have experienced emotional stress or trauma that has deeply affected them and their families. Some are grieving the loss of someone close to them; others have experienced domestic violence, abuse, or neglect. Sometimes, they are coping with changes in family structure, or a serious illness or medical problem. When these and other stressors affect a child’s ability to communicate, to attend school, or to relate to others, Jumping Mouse can help.
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to significantly impact children's mental health and there is a consistent need for Jumping Mouse services. With your help, no one is ever turned away for inability to pay.
Turkey Trot 2021 Leaderboard
- 1 David $130.00 raised
- 2 Trish $100.00 raised
- 3 Kimberley $81.97 raised
- 4 Molly $80.00 raised
- 5 Marnie $60.00 raised
- 1 The Velocirafters $704.87 raised
- 2 Trot Squad $666.18 raised
- 3 All Gravy $215.00 raised
- 4 Turkeys $120.00 raised
- 5 The Mountaineers! $100.54 raised