KIDSAVE HIKE WITH YOUR HEART - Sept. 24, 2022
Every step brings a child closer to a forever family.
Hike With Your Heart started in 2015 in Los Angeles as an outdoor event for people to enjoy some great scenery and meet local kids in foster care while they enjoy a leisurely hike. Today, it is Kidsave’s premier outdoor fundraising and advocacy event and includes games, meals, t-shirts, shoes for the kids, and lots of camaraderie.
Participants raise funds -- as individuals or part of a team -- to support the thoughtful work of giving older youth in foster care a voice and a choice in who becomes their family.
Hike With Your Heart celebrates the transforming impact that having a caring family has on a child growing up alone. Join in the fun! Start your own hike, honor the idea of family, invite your friends to hike with you or just help you reach your fundraising goal. Nothing makes a difference in a young person’s life like having a family!
HOW IT WORKS
- Register to hike or fundraise, or both!
- Set your fundraising goal ($500 to $2,000 suggested.)
- Invite friends to join you
- Using your own easy-to-create fundraising webpage, raise money to support Kidsave. (We’ll do most of it for you.)
- Get out there on Sept. 24. Take some photos and you may win a photo contest!