- 1 Maria Kardassilaris $1,191.00 raised
- 2 Heather Johnston Welliver $496.25 raised
- 3 Janine Baumann $402.00 raised
- 4 Rebecca Mcleod $376.25 raised
- 5 Dennis Rymarczyk $355.00 raised
- 1 AJ’s Legacy $3,858.75 raised
- 2 JP’s Joggers $2,453.08 raised
- 3 Team Ella Rose Irwin $2,298.75 raised
- 4 Lydie's Stars $2,057.50 raised
- 5 Mac Bryson's Bunch $1,827.75 raised
Lydie's Loop: Steps against Stillbirth 2021
Welcome to the sixth annual Lydie's Loop: Steps against Stillbirth! This event is named after Lydie Welliver, who was suddenly stillborn in 2014 at 34 weeks gestation. The Wellivers are not alone; 24,000 babies are stillborn each year in the United States. Prevention methods and education are desperately needed.
On Saturday, September 18th, please join us to celebrate the lives of babies gone too soon. The 2021 event will be held IN PERSON but you can still support from all over the world by making a donation or being a virtual participant! Follow us on Facebook for all event updates including more on a live reading of baby names on 9/18 at 9:30 am.
The schedule on September 18th is:
8:30 Check in, Children's Entertainment, raffle/silent auction, Remembrance Table, Photo booth
9:30 Welcome including reading of baby names
9:45 Kids' dash
10:00 5k run or 1 mile walk
10:30 raffle/silent auction winners announced
This event benefits Count the Kicks, an organization that educates expectant parents about the importance of tracking baby movements to prevent stillbirth. Research shows that a change in movement is sometimes the only indication that a baby is in distress. Learn more here.