Like Us on Facebook
Challenger Miracle Field Hitting Derby & Virtual 5K Leaderboard
- 1 Jason Jipson $661.75 raised
- 2 Jack Feola $562.95 raised
- 3 Bradley Pentycofe $537.20 raised
- 4 Kirstyn Smith $530.80 raised
- 5 Thomas Dhondt $520.50 raised
- 1 Thin Blue Line $651.35 raised
- 2 Julia Jean’s Team $620.50 raised
- 3 Mikayla’s Marchers $143.30 raised
- 4 Landon's Crew $70.30 raised
- 5 The Determined Dunson’s $66.35 raised
Challenger Miracle Field Hitting Derby & Virtual 5K
We are SO excited for you to participate in our Hitting Derby and Virtual 5k to raise much needed funds for Challenger Miracle Field!
COVID-19 forced us to cancel our annual fundraiser and our entire challenger season. The good news is that we have developed this event to bring our players safely back to the field, exercise via a virtual 5k and raise money while having fun!
|September 7th||Registration Opens|
|September 14th||Begin tracking your distance for the walk, run, roll-a-thon|
|September 19th||Hitting Derby Day 1|
|September 24th||Hitting Derby Day 2|
|October 1st||Hitting Derby Day 3|
|October 6th||Hitting Derby Day 4|
|October 17th||Hitting Derby Day 5|
Safety is key! Participants and families will be required to wear masks and socially distance. We will limit registrations through several scheduled Derby Days. Increased sanitation and safety precautions will be in place.
Prizes will be given for participation, most creative photos, and more!
Questions? Contact Tricia at email@example.com
Virtual Playground Tour from the Eyes of a Visitor
About Challenger Miracle Field
Imagine a place where we focus on what makes us alike, not what makes us different. A place where joy and laughter fill the air; where kids and adults play together; where everyone belongs. That place is Challenger Miracle Field of Greater Rochester.
What started as a simple idea – giving kids and adults with disabilities the opportunity to play America’s favorite pastime together – has grown into a dream. A dream of building a field and play space like no other in our community.
Challenger Miracle Field of Greater Rochester provides people with developmental, physical or intellectual disabilities a barrier-free, safe, accessible place to experience the health benefits and joy of play through baseball, other team sports, and adaptive recreational equipment.
Dale Haefner donated $150.00 to Challenger Miracle Field Hitting Derby & Virtual 5K
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Lily Milliman $30.00 raised
- Sam Priebe $174.95 raised
- Christopher Teich $5.00 raised
- Shane Kelly $116.35 raised
- Bradley Pentycofe $537.20 raised
- Lauren Arpag $5.00 raised
- chris Tumminelli $70.30 raised
- Nancy Alvut $70.30 raised
- Thomas Dhondt $520.50 raised
- Paul Soregi $10.00 raised