Join us on Sunday, May 20, 2018, for a fun and competitive rally! Start at Nemours Children’s Hospital to bring joy to the children going through difficult times. Afterwards there will be a drivers meeting and group breakfast. Finally we’ll set off to hit the open road and drive your car as it was meant to be driven. Enjoy the wide open roads of Central Florida while in route to a surprise checkpoint location before finishing up the event at the Orlando Kart Center for some competitive karting, lunch, and awards.
Nona Cars4Kids will engage exotic car owners and car enthusiasts to display and promote their vehicles to raise awareness and funds to support children served at Nemours Children’s Hospital.
All registered participants will receive a custom web page to show off their ride (professional photography included in registration) and fundraise for Nemours Children's Hospital. All participants are automatically entered into the race for the 2018 Best Ride Award. Each $5 increment donated counts as a vote for you, so the more you raise, the more votes you receive!
Nemours Children’s Hospital
Enjoy a light breakfast, vehicle display, check-in and interact with the car enthusiasts of tomorrow (who happen to be patients at Nemours).
10:00 - 11:30 a.m. Rally to Checkpoint
11:30 a.m. Rally to Orlando Kart Center
12:15 - 3:30 p.m. Finish Line
Orlando Kart Center
Lunch, awards ceremony, vehicle displays, and test your limits on the Karting track.
- 1 Carmine Silano $1,295.00 raised
- 2 Rafael Mora-Rivera $1,128.11 raised
- 3 Cristopher Crespi $732.00 raised
- 4 Adam Henrich $730.00 raised
- 5 Navaid Siddiqi $600.00 raised
- 6 Kevin West $456.25 raised
- 7 Brandon Huston $282.50 raised
- 8 Vincent Fioravanti $239.75 raised
- 9 James Parsons $231.25 raised
- 10 Eric Nadeau $185.00 raised
- 11 Milla Bimmer $178.75 raised
- 12 Jeff Henderson $150.00 raised
- 13 Kyle Jeske $130.00 raised
- 14 Alex Sullivan $130.00 raised
- 15 Andre Hebra $130.00 raised
- 16 juan santos $130.00 raised
- 17 Tony Causo $130.00 raised
- 18 Nishard Mohammed $130.00 raised
- 19 GUSTAVO VILLETA $130.00 raised
- 20 Christopher Caruso $130.00 raised