- View More Recent Activity
Watch the 2022 Oakdale Plunge
The 5th Annual Oakdale Plunge
The Plunge is back with an icy cold splash on March 5th! The festivities begin with a Costume Contest at Noon, and plunging commences immediately after.
Courageous plungers jump into Oakdale Lake's frigid water to support two hugely important Hudson institutions that promote safe recreation in and around the water! Proceeds are split evenly between the Hudson Youth Department Waterfront Program and the Hudson Fire Department's Water Rescue and Dive Team. The Dive Team uses its share to upgrade aging equipment, and continually train their all-volunteer team, keeping our entire community safer. The Youth Department's share goes towards Lifeguard Training and expanded hours for free summer fun on the beach! Learn more about our local heroes HERE.
DONATE now to a brave plunger or team to support these two great causes.
REGISTRATION is now closed..
Spectators will be allowed this year but must remain outdoors for everyone's safety. You can also enjoy the show via livestream in the cozy comfort of your living room. A link to the livestream is above.
See more details about the event on the FAQ page.
Last year, plungers raised over $35,000. More than a dozen teams jumped in the freezing cold lake, including top-level Avalanche Sponsors MetzWood Insurance and Columbia Memorial Health. Can we top that and break $40,000 in 2022?!
For more information please contact email@example.com or 917-748-4662.
Oakdale Plunge 2022 Leaderboard
- 1 Peter Frank $3,945.00 raised
- 2 Karin Renee Roberts $3,000.00 raised
- 3 Mishanda Franklin $2,730.00 raised
- 4 Matthew Wood $1,875.00 raised
- 5 Kate Treacy $1,120.00 raised
- 1 MetzWood Insurance $6,298.00 raised
- 2 Frosty Flakes $5,480.00 raised
- 3 Dunkin Donuts $4,575.00 raised
- 4 Sour patch kids $4,175.00 raised
- 5 CMH POLAR PLUNGERS $3,305.00 raised