ONE BK Unite 2019 Leaderboard
- 1 Janelle Farris $3,309.09 raised
- 2 Tamika Joseph $1,249.00 raised
- 3 Elizabeth Christensen $1,126.00 raised
- 4 Alan Gallo $1,015.00 raised
- 5 Dave Frederick $1,003.20 raised
- 1 Tamika's BCS Walkers $2,546.10 raised
- 2 Turning Point alum $2,330.00 raised
- 3 ERA $1,552.90 raised
- 4 Brooklyn Love $1,126.00 raised
- 5 Fab Finance Funders $915.50 raised
- View More Recent Activity
About ONE BK Unite 2019
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 15TH
GRAND ARMY PLAZA ENTRANCE TO PROSPECT PARK
REGISTRATION STARTS AT 11AM
WALK BEGINS AT 12PM
ONE BK Unite brings together hundreds of Brooklynites to walk or donate for this annual event benefiting the work of BCS and our partner organization, Turning Point Brooklyn. All funds raised help to sustain our programs and services.
With award-winning programs and 30 locations across Brooklyn, BCS and Turning Point serve over 20,000 individuals in need annually. Education, employment, and mental health services are just some of the ways we enable people to achieve their goals.
- Sign up independently, or form a team with friends, family or colleagues!
- 5K or 1 mile, go at your own pace – everyone can make a difference toward positive change!
We need your help to change the lives of more Brooklynites. Why do you walk ? Let us know when you sign up!
PRIZES AND PERKS
- Everyone who attends will get a free limited edition ONE BK Unite 2019 T-Shirt!
- Don't miss out - compete for prizes! We will award Amazon gift cards to the TOP 3 fundraisers.
- Everyone who raises over $1,000 will receive a BCS tote bag + water bottle.
You must attend the event to claim your T-Shirt.