YSB's Over the Edge Event
Only 25 spots available!
Our youth need champions now more than ever, and YOU can help! YSB is looking for fearless philanthropists who will rappel safely and securely down the side of the Robertson's building on October 7, 2022! By doing so, you will commit to raising a minimum of $1,000 to help young people in St. Joseph County.
Life over the past couple years has changed for all of us, but this health and economic crisis has been especially cruel to young people in our community. Now is the time to show these youth who are on the edge of homelessness, struggling with poverty, abuse or neglect that WE will support them to lift them to the edge of success and greatness!
- 1 Kristin Michel $3,136.00 raised
- 2 Marcy Mitchell $2,527.60 raised
- 3 Vickie Van Nevel $1,943.70 raised
- 4 Deanie Kopec $1,667.20 raised
- 5 Andrea Shell $1,595.50 raised
- 6 Amanda McCord $1,377.50 raised
- 7 Kennedy Richardson $1,250.00 raised
- 8 Susie Heminger $1,117.90 raised
- 1 South Bend Area Realtors $6,893.54 raised
- 2 Centier Bank $4,995.40 raised
- 3 South Bend Clinic $4,622.20 raised
- 4 Team ND $4,192.00 raised
- 5 Cressy Commercial Real Estate $3,567.20 raised
- 6 Gibson $3,548.50 raised
- 7 Shive-Hattery $891.50 raised
- 8 First State Bank $159.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity
How to Toss Your Boss
Have you ever wanted to tell your boss to take a leap? Gather your coworkers, register your boss and raise a minimum of $2,000 to send your boss rappelling down 10 stories! BUT BEWARE!! If your boss matches the funds raised, they can choose someone else to rappel in their spot! Contact Christina McGovern, email@example.com or Deanie Kopec, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information!