YSB's Over the Edge Event
Only 75 spots available!
YSB is looking for fearless philanthropists who will raise $1,000 or more to help young people in St. Joseph County. These brave and generous souls will then get to rappel safely and securely down the side of building on October 2, 2020!
Our youth need champions now, more than ever. Normal life has changed for all of us, but this health and economic crisis has been especially cruel to young people in our community who were already struggling with poverty, abuse, neglect and homelessness.
Now is the time we can all help rebuild foundations for young people and strengthen our community. Over the Edge is a unique, fun, and safe event!
- 1 Rickey Miller $1,000.00 raised
- 2 Larry Davis $500.00 raised
- 3 Corey Noland $300.00 raised
- 4 Kyle OConnor $288.32 raised
- 5 Kim Mock $126.50 raised
- 6 Santa Claus $103.00 raised
- 7 Brooke Harkins $75.00 raised
- 8 Robin Pittman $50.00 raised
- 1 EPOCH a division of Shive-Hattery $1,214.80 raised
- 2 Fun Times MHG $50.00 raised
- 3 Meridian Title Corporation $0.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity
How to Toss Your Boss
Have you ever wanted to tell your boss to take a leap? Gather your coworkers, register your boss and raise a minimum of $2,000 to send your boss rappelling down 10 stories! BUT BEWARE!! If your boss matches the funds raised, they can choose someone else to rappel in their spot! Contact Christina McGovern, email@example.com or Anna Taul, firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!