Philly Kicking Cancer 2022 Leaderboard
- 1 Trisha Noel $16,221.14 raised
- 2 Elizabeth Radosti-Chapman $1,372.50 raised
- 3 Kevin Stallo $1,160.00 raised
- 4 Ned Thrasher $582.75 raised
- 5 Dillon McDowell $547.22 raised
- 1 Feelin Yo'self (but seriously, touch your boobs) $24,061.11 raised
- 2 The Reigning Ballers $1,837.25 raised
- 3 Fox Chase Chemo Kickers $1,070.00 raised
- 4 Punch the Sky $1,061.50 raised
- 5 Don’t Stop Ballieving $1,059.75 raised
- View More Recent Activity
Philly Kicking Cancer 2022
Dairy Fields - Fairmount Park, Philadelphia PA (click for map)
After taking the last two years off due to the COVID pandemic - we are thrilled to dust off the cleats and get back out to fairmount park for our 12th annual kickball tournament!
We are coming back to Dairy Fields on August 6, 2022 to raise as much money as possible for cancer research.
We welcome teams and players of all skill level to our tournament - we're all here to have a good time! Please also consider donating to support our tournament - anything helps our mission!
For more information about the foundation visit our website at kickingcancerfoundation.org
Kicking Cancer Foundation is a 501(c)(3) under federal tax guidelines.
Group photo of our 2019 tournament
PKC 2019 Speaker
Shawn Kleitz from Fox Chase and Lou Lanza - a survivor and our 2019 Keynote speaker
2021 Gift to Fox Chase
Thanks to everyones donations to our virtual events in 2020 and 2021, we were able to support Fox Chase with a $20,000 donation for calendar year 2021
Fox Chase team
Who are you kicking for?
of your goal reached
Our Newest Participants
- Tri Nguyen $55.00 raised
- Stephanie Davis $55.00 raised
- Summer Than $105.00 raised
- Tyler Beaton $55.00 raised
- Alyssa Wolk $55.00 raised
- Samantha Sharp $55.00 raised
- Frank Micucci $155.00 raised
- Luke Marchie $55.00 raised
- Skylar Gonzalez $45.00 raised
- Rick Demartin $55.00 raised