2021 Lehigh Valley Promise Walk Goal
As we stay socially responsible during the pandemic...
Kick off Preeclampsia Awareness Month on
Saturday, May 1st
with our local
"walk anywhere" event
Get the family outdoors to (safely) enjoy a favorite park, neighborhood, or trail, while raising awareness and support for moms and babies!
FOLLOW IMPORTANT UPDATES and PROMOS https://www.facebook.com/LehighValleyPromiseWalk
new, national $30 registration includes collectable medal
Kids 10 and under are FREE (medal not included)
- Virtual Programs (Memorial and Mission Stories)
- Earn incentive Prizes and Awards
- Online Raffles and Give-aways
- Team T-shirts
You can purchase Promise Walk Merchandise including masks here: https://www.bonfire.com/store/
About the Promise Walk for Preeclampsia
The Promise Walk for Preeclampsia™ supports the mission of the Preeclampsia Foundation as we improve the outcomes of hypertensive disorders of pregnancy by educating, supporting and engaging the community, improving healthcare practices, and finding a cure.
The Preeclampsia Foundation is a federally registered 501(c)(3) non-profit, tax ID# 91-2073087. Your contribution is deductible to the full extent as permitted by law.
For more information, visit www.preeclampsia.org.
Our Newest Participants
- Rebecca Sibio-Begin $300.00 raised
- Fran Sniscak $50.00 raised
- Katie Webster $0.00 raised
- Marina Reggetto $0.00 raised
- Allison Lahue $0.00 raised
- Courtney Byrne $50.00 raised
- Gianna Irizarry $0.00 raised
- Joshuel Irizarry $30.00 raised
- Lauren Irizarry $566.50 raised
- Charlie Wallis $0.00 raised