Lakeland Regional Health Hollis Cancer Center Promise Run
The Lakeland Regional Health Hollis Cancer Center Promise Run is inspired by people who believe that a community can come together to conquer cancer. It’s a celebration of the lives of loved ones touched by cancer and a Promise to strengthen the health of everyone around us.
Prostate cancer survivor Johnny P. Dixon’s experience at the Hollis Cancer Center’s Urologic Oncology Department.
DeAnne Abell’s experience at the Hollis Cancer Center Breast Program.
2018 Promise Run Recap.
- 1 Rizwana Mir $1,139.00 raised
- 2 Lisa J Sippel $359.00 raised
- 3 Jacqueline Root $100.00 raised
- 4 Stacy Carrozza $100.00 raised
- 5 Linda Munday $100.00 raised
- 1 Running with Riz $1,139.00 raised
- 2 If There Was A Problem, Yo - We'll Resolve It $459.00 raised
- 3 Team Fonzie $450.00 raised
- 4 The Skeletors $51.80 raised
- 5 Finding Chemo $10.00 raised