Race for Open Space Leaderboard
- 1 Christopher Brockmeyer $235.00 raised
- 2 Matt Edmonds $235.00 raised
- 3 Pam Pooley $185.00 raised
- 4 Kim Zdrill $135.00 raised
- 5 Julie Qnne Quay $100.00 raised
- 1 Climate Smart Team $940.00 raised
- 2 Francine’s Friends $675.00 raised
- 3 Foxy Meadow Farm $335.00 raised
- 4 Briscoe Browns $225.00 raised
- 5 Team Delalain $200.00 raised
** ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED **
Race day registration begins at 9:15am on Sunday morning.
Join us for the Race for Open Space on Sunday, September 12, 2021. A fundraising TRAIL RUN / WALK to help preserve the beautiful open spaces, trails and meadows of North Salem for everyone to enjoy. 100% of proceeds benefit North Salem Open Land Foundation (NSOLF).
Register now to run, walk and have friends and family support you.
Choose the 2.5K or 5K course. Teams welcome (dogs on leash too!).
WHEN: Sunday, September 12, 2021 (Rain date September 19, 2021)
WHERE: Baxter Preserve | North Salem, NY (see Race Info page for directions)
START TIME: 10:30 am
FEES: $35 Adults | $15 Kids under 18 | $10 Dogs
All routes are within the Baxter Preserve trail system. Please be prepared for uneven terrain. Pay attention to signage marking the 2.5k or 5k course.
All race participants receive a T-shirt while supplies last. Be sure to add it to your cart at checkout.
* Registration fees are non-refundable for any reason including cancellation by race organizers or participants due to weather or any other reason.
Amplify Your Donation
Maximize your fundraising efforts by inviting family and friends to cheer you on by donating on your behalf. You can create your very own fundraising page for family and friends to follow you. It's easy to do! Just register as a 'Fundraising Participant' at registration.
Volunteer for this event
Don't want to run? Volunteer to help us make this event a success! Volunteers will help with registration, course markers, cheering section, and so much more.
Looking for volunteer hours? We can provide a letter of verification for your hours.
Email email@example.com to volunteer for this event.