Sleep Out! Columbus 2019 Leaderboard
- 1 Jessica Barwell $5,541.50 raised
- 2 Sonya Thesing $4,630.00 raised
- 3 Chaz Hixen $2,547.50 raised
- 4 Becky Westerfelt $1,783.75 raised
- 5 Lija Kaleps-Clark $1,413.00 raised
- 1 Huckstars $7,625.25 raised
- 2 Youth Angels $6,841.50 raised
- 3 LC2019 $5,551.80 raised
- 4 Team Change For the Good $4,556.75 raised
- 5 Team OCCH $3,025.25 raised
Join us at Sleep Out! Columbus 2019
This year, 2,000 young people in Columbus will experience homelessness.
Last year, Huckleberry House provided over 4,000 nights of shelter to over 500 teenagers who found safety and support at the Huckleberry House crisis shelter.
75 young adults graduated from the Huck House Transitional Living Program. During their 18-months in the program, each young adult had a safe place to live while gaining the education, employment, and life skills needed to live independently in permanent housing.
What is a Sleep Out?
On April 12, we are sleeping outside at COSI - warm or cold, rain or shine - to raise awareness about the serious issue of youth homelessness in central Ohio.
Participants are committed to helping Huck House by raising money toward the Sleep Out goal of $100,000. Every dollar raised by Sleep Out participants will benefit the proven programs of Huckleberry House.
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- OE Okon Ekpenyong $25.00 raised
- JL Jaylene Lewis $25.00 raised
- Helen speiser $506.00 raised
- SA Sarah Arnold $25.00 raised
- DR David Reierson $0.00 raised
- Vanessa Vinson $228.50 raised
- AH Alexis Harris $25.00 raised
- MG Melanie Glenn $20.00 raised
- RL Ruth Lomax $25.00 raised
- ML Mark Lomax II $25.00 raised