Sleep Out! Columbus 2019 Leaderboard
- 1 Jessica Barwell $525.00 raised
- 2 Peter Shuler $525.00 raised
- 3 Chaz Hixen $425.00 raised
- 4 Carlie Boos $225.00 raised
- 5 Sonya Thesing $192.50 raised
- 1 Starr Avenue Superstars! $550.00 raised
- 2 The Worthington Warriors $425.00 raised
- 3 Advocates Sleep Out! $350.00 raised
- 4 Dream Feeders $177.50 raised
- 5 New Leader's Council - Columbus $125.00 raised
Join us at Sleep Out! Columbus 2019
In 2017, 1300 young people stayed in homeless shelters in Columbus and Franklin County. 532 of them were teenagers who found safety and support at the Huckleberry House crisis shelter.
Another 76 young adults did not have to go to a homeless shelter because the Huck House Transitional Living Program gave them a safe place to live while gaining the education, employment, and life skills needed to live independently in permanent housing.
What is a Sleep Out?
On April 12, we are sleeping outside at COSI - warm or cold, rain or shine - to raise awareness about the serious issue of youth homelessness in central Ohio.
Participants are committed to helping Huck House by raising money toward the Sleep Out goal of $100,000. Every dollar raised by Sleep Out participants will benefit the proven programs of Huckleberry House.
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- RH Robert Hinderer $25.00 raised
- EH Eli Hinderer $25.00 raised
- TP Taylor Putnam-Majarian $25.00 raised
- SA Sharon Anderson $50.00 raised
- NT Nancy Tallman $50.00 raised
- JH Jennifer Hinderer $25.00 raised
- GM Greyson McCaig $50.00 raised
- Beth Long $0.00 raised
- Mykle Basha $25.00 raised
- LL Lucia Lee $50.00 raised