Our 2020 Participants
- Sherry Jenkins $1,264.00 raised
- Team Cammy & Sammy $8,000.00 raised
- Kristy Jordan $50.00 raised
- Mary Jankowy $635.00 raised
- Century21 Blackwell Happy Meal Gang $744.00 raised
- NJ Highrisers $3,022.00 raised
- Miss America Organization $675.00 raised
- Jackie Stoffelen $329.00 raised
- Powdervilles Hamburglars $197.00 raised
- Jeremiah Dew $8,124.00 raised
- Chris Manley $414.00 raised
- Kathy & Brian Hobgood $5,800.00 raised
- Hospitality America, INC $550.00 raised
- Ballentine Capital Advisors $2,481.00 raised
- McFabulous Pickens $611.46 raised
Like Us on Facebook
Ask Me About My Stripes!
The Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolinas Wear Your Stripes #forRMHCC campaign is a week-long, peer to peer fundraising campaign that uses the iconic Ronald McDonald stripe socks to continue share our mission of keeping families together in the Upstate.
In our 3rd year we have 18 ambassadors - individuals, teams, and companies - sporting the striped socks for 6 consecutive days from July 12th to July 17th. They will help raise funds and awareness for RMHCC families. Take a look at our participants and their story by selecting their names on the leaderboard.
Our goal is to raise $30,000 with the help from our ambassadors and the community support. Donations will support our COVID-19 relief fund while bringing awareness to our mission of Keeping Families Together in a medical crisis. Nothing has made us more keenly aware of that in our own lives since the start of COVID-19.
For more information on our Wear Your Stripes #forRMHCC campaign, please contact Elizabeth Stoffelen at email@example.com. Thank you!
About RMHC of the Carolinas
RMHC of the Carolinas helps families with sick children stay close to each other and they care and resources they need, when they need it most. We believe that when a child is sick, the entire family needs comfort and support.
RMHC reduces the stress of families with an ill or injured child by providing physical and emotional support to all family members.
Ronald McDonald House offers much more than just a place to stay - they provide meals, family activities, peer support, resources for siblings, laundry facilities and many other services to care for families with ill or injured children around the world.
- View More Recent Activity