Madame Toussaint is the school cook
Musical chairs champion
Feed the Hunger delivery
Good to the last drop.
Most Successful Packathon Yet!
It was a mighty day! Volunteers packed more meals than ever--125,448! Those meals are paid for and already in transit to Haiti. "Our" beautiful Light and Peace students in Trois Mares and Chapottin will enjoy them every Monday, Wednesday and Friday through 2017.
In addition, we are closing in on our fundraising goal!
We are still eager to provide locally sourced lunches for Tuesdays and Thursdays, boosting local farming and business, but we can't quite manage it yet.
Can you help us finish this project and make sure the children eat every day? Nothing motivates attendance like school lunch, helping kids focus and progress in their studies. Please Donate Now to improve not just days, but whole futures for so many children. We're pretty sure it will make your day too!
Teaneck Packathon is organized by Future Forward for Haiti, Inc. We are a registered 501c3 non-profit, with no paid employees, so over 95% of your gift will go to help in Haiti. If you prefer to give with a check, please write it to Teaneck Packathon for Haiti and mail it to Bert Minerley, 75 Stockton Street, Hillsdale NJ 07642. FutureForwardforHaiti.org.
- 1 Jason R. Baynes, M.D. $13,650.00 raised
- 2 Kay Roseen $13,368.00 raised
- 3 Joyce Baynes $9,910.00 raised
- 4 Bert Minerley $4,561.26 raised
- 5 Donna Ciulla $3,420.00 raised
- 6 Valda & Erika Jungblut $2,518.00 raised
- 7 Carol Alston $2,030.00 raised
- 8 Dawn Powell-Douglas $1,370.00 raised
- 9 Deborah Frisby $991.00 raised
- 10 Jessica Rodgers $970.00 raised
There are currently no leaders.View Full Leaderboard