- View More Recent Activity
- 1 John Pendleton $845.00 raised
- 2 Jai Persico $150.00 raised
- 3 Peter Case $100.00 raised
- 4 Robert Cornell $100.00 raised
- 5 Anna Bozzuto $100.00 raised
- 1 Johnny's Walkers $845.00 raised
- 2 Team SoulShine $250.00 raised
- 3 Neurocrine for NAMI $150.00 raised
- 4 Kie Against Anxiety $145.00 raised
- 5 Case&Co $100.00 raised
Our Newest Participants
- Susan Daly $25.00 raised
- JP Jai Persico $150.00 raised
- AH Amy Holmes $50.00 raised
- Peter Case $100.00 raised
- RC Robert Cornell $100.00 raised
- DR Danielle Reichert $0.00 raised
- SS Serra Sevimli $0.00 raised
- Anna Bozzuto $100.00 raised
- NN Nancy Novoa $0.00 raised
- LM Lillian Meier $0.00 raised
Welcome to the 2020 NAMI Connecticut Walk
Let's Get Started
It's never too early to register your Team
Mark your calendars and tell your friends, families, co-workers, neighbors and frequently visited businesses...
Our 2020 NAMI Connecticut Walk will take place on SATURDAY MAY 16th in two locations:
Bushnell Park in Hartford
Sherwood Island State Park in Westport
NOW is the time to gear up for 2020
We want you to join us in keeping NAMI Connecticut and the free programs we provide to the community going
Register, Recruit, Fundraise
There are multiple ways you can make a difference with the NAMI Connecticut Walks: as a sponsor, committee member, team captain, team member, individual walker, or volunteer!
However you participate in our Walks, you will be joining NAMI's movement to raise awareness about mental illness and raise funds to support our life changing work. NAMI's signature education programs, including Familty to Family, Homefront, Basics, and Ending the Silence help family members and parents of people with mental illness understand mental health conditions and support their loved one while maintaining their own well-being.
Once you register, you can create your walk team, recruit walkers and start your online fundraising campaign. You can send emails and use social media to meet your individual fundraising goals.
Offline donations can be brought on Walk Day, you can mail them in or stop by the office to drop off any donations and say hello!
Please Send Offline Donations with Team Information to:NAMI Connecticut 1030 New Britain Avenue, Suite 201 West Hartford, CT 06110